Center Parcs Elveden Forest
Travelodge Barton Mills(Barton Mills)(Great Value!)
US$60
Travelodge
The Bull Inn(Barton Mills)
US$166
Tuddenham Mill(Tuddenham)
US$313
The Bell Hotel(Mildenhall)
US$73
  • Restaurant
All Saints Hotel(Bury St Edmunds)
US$153
PremierInn.com
Travelodge
Bell Hotel(Thetford)
Brandon House(Brandon)
8,969 results
All reviewswinter wonderlandaqua sanaswimming poolpancake housegreat funnew stylesports barall ageshired bikesquad bikingbed lodgeten pin bowlingschool holidayscaptive audiencecafe rougemid week breakcentre parks
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first time at this particular center parcs and I must say straight away that I loved it.

All the facilities were clean and easy to access.

Our lodge was immaculate and very comfortable. It was a really nice surprise for us as well when the ducks came to the back door with 2 deer.

The staff are genuinely really nice people, as always.

The park itself is lovely place. Especially loved the country club(and the San Miguel).

Swimming pool was fantastic. A bit hectic on change over day but a bit more chilled after that. Again, very clean.

The only thing I disliked about my whole time there was leaving.

1  Thank James G
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came here for our third pre-school visit & we were not disappointed. The weather was also amazing so that was an added bonus.
There is so much to keep your little one occupied it’s great. The week is exhausting but you are having so much fun it’s ok.
Got to have some adult badminton & hot chocolate time while my daughter was booked into one of the morning 3 hour fun sessions. Make sure you book early or you have no chance of getting one.
The older woodland lodges are nice but the duvets feel like you are sleeping wrapped in a scratchy heavy nappy which is a shame. Also the oven is the most annoying thIng to work. I get to frustrated every time I have to use it every time I come.
Apart from the duvets & the oven everything in the lodge is fine. I am glad I paid pre-school prices to stay in it tho.
I would definitely recommend this as a pre-school holiday a hundred percent

1  Thank Alexandra M
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’m giving this a 3 star rating as had it not been for the group of friends I was with and the excellent response of the maintenance team this trip would’ve put me off going back.

We stayed in an executive lodge (Ash 47) with hot tub/sauna/games room however for the price you pay it just wasn’t good enough.
The lodge was clean,no dust or stray hairs however in the toilet by the sauna there was an unpleasant smell which the cleaners tried to deal with but they suspected it was a drainage issue.
The oven was not checked and subsequently when we tried to cook dinner we found it not working at all. The maintenance men were fantastic and swapped it out ASAP.
We had no running water on arrival so were unable to flush the toilets or make a cup of tea. Again the maintenance team were fast in responding however due to an oversight in dealing with the problem we ended up with no heating and as we already had a log burner that was out of order on a cold wet weekend it just wasn’t acceptable.
There were other issues too :
Broken wardrobe door,safe not working,window not closing properly,kitchen light flashing,bed linen being so crisp it woke you up every time you moved.

I cannot fault the maintenance team and the manager who dealt with our complaints but these are issues you shouldn’t have to deal with at this price range.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Claire C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went with my partner and 2 children (1 turned 3 whilst we were there and the other is 4 months) completely set up for children, pool is brilliant and the forest walks were lovely. Saw squirrels, rabbits, ducks, all kind of other birds, muntjacs within about 20 minutes of being in our chalet and also saw a badger! Our daughter loved it! Plenty of shops to look around and lots of extra activities to do although can be expensive. The outside play area is fab and there is also a small indoor play area in the Sports Cafe. Although the food in there is very expensive and probably the worst food I’ve ever eaten!!! £28.15 for 2 large breakfasts and a tea. Not even sure what the sausages were made of, greasy hash browns, teaspoon of beans, a mushroom the size of a 10p and awfully cooked bacon and eggs. Food from Dining In was lovely, would eat there again and the Dexter’s place was ok food as well. Chalet was immaculate and every member of staff we came across were very helpful, polite and friendly. Will definitely be returning, had a lovely time

3  Thank Hyacythn
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our first visit to CenterParcs, Elveden Forest and it certainly won't be our last. The place had us from the first cheery hello from the staff member in the security cabin. Everything went without a hitch. We stayed in a woodland lodge which was spotless and very roomy. We adored the tropical swimming centre, it was everything we hoped and much more. So spacious, so much to see and do from very warm splash pools for the tiniest child to hair raising tube slides for the more adventurous.

The peace and quiet away from the main centre was absolutely marvellous. Early one morning we took a bike ride around the park, we felt miles from reality and delighted at every turn. At one point we were struggling to take a family pic of us on our bikes and a lovely staff member stopped his bike, and came over and took it for us.

Even though there was obviously hundreds of people there and hundreds of lodges it is all so cleverly organised that we never felt crowded. Every single part of the park is full of exciting things to see and do. Or you can just light the barbecue, sit on your patio, unwind with a glass of wine and enjoy the sights and sounds of nature.

The staff were amazing and really were the cherry on top. They were, without exception, cheerful, helpful, friendly, enthusiastic and made the holiday even for delightful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel