“A hidden treasure and so clean”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
878linda
leicester
“A hidden treasure and so clean”
Reviewed 1 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Would totally recommend the Red Kite holiday cottage. A perfect get away for the family. The cottage is so well equipped, including a dishwasher, and so clean. What a wonderful suprise to receive homemade yummy biscuits, milk, tea, coffee ect on arrival (plus greeted with such friendly owners).

Places to visit are: Tenby beach, Colby Woods National Trust and Heatherton Park. The crazy golf and 18 hole pitch and putt should not be missed at the park.

Thank you again for another wonderful stay at your holiday cottage.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
JWJoseph
Porthcawl, United Kingdom
“Perfect get away from the rat race of life”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Myself,my wife,3 teens with 2 dogs Milo and Lily had a beautiful week at the Red Kite cottage in Cwmbach in July of 2017.On arrival we were greeted by the owners who were so welcoming and informative without being claustrophobic.We could not of had better hosts.The cottage was lovely with a more comfortable lounge than the pictures give it credit with a great TV ,DVD & freesat next to a beautiful kitchen and 2 bedrooms that were full of character.The beds were the comfiest I have ever slept on and the bathroom was so clean and well in keeping.We also appreciated the second toilet as with a large crowd there was never any inconvenience. There was a great games room attached where the pool table and dart board kept us interested on most nights as well as a cupboard full of board games and information at hand as to all the attractions in the surrounding areas.When we didn't take the kids to Oakwood park or visit some of the great west wales coastlines we would be walking our dogs up the woods shown in the pictures where my dogs met a lovely neighbour and her pug dog "Willy do".The woods and stream was my favourite. it was on the doorstep and so beautiful seeing my 2 dogs paddling in the private stream.Back in the cottage,the family never had a problem with the internet but the only snag was the mobile signal was not good in the house but that was something I was happy with as it gave me great peace.This was one of the best way holidays I could wish for.We really want to thank the owners as the cottage and the whole experience was professional and just what was needed at a price that was so much value for money.I will definitely be returning and if anyone is looking for a break away from life's hustles and bustles with maybe your dogs in a picturesque spot which is a great base for sight seeing west wales from then I implore you ....look no further.You will love it from start to finish. Thank you.Wayne & Family.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing