Review Highlights
Wow! Wow! Wow!

This church is my favorite of all the churches we visited on 2.22.2020, What I like most are the... read more

Reviewed 23 February 2020

Reviewed 19 November 2019
244guillermos
Philippines
via mobile

All reviews prayer heritage country filipino design iloilo church facade
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

This church is my favorite of all the churches we visited on 2.22.2020,

What I like most are the trees and leaves sculpted on its front facades. I wondered how long it took them to complete these intricacies!

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 30 January 2020

I've travelled all around the country and I do not find this church anything special at all. It's on the way to Garin Farm and so I wouldn't recommend going to this church unless you plan to include Garin Farm in your itinerary.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 20 November 2019 via mobile

One of the most beautiful heritage church of the Island, a few hour from city on the way to Antique. Catch a view of the peaceful and solemn place of worship. Light a candle and place for prayers. Don’t miss this on your next trip. Well recommended.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 26 August 2019 via mobile

Something good to visot when in route from Iloilo to Antique, it is a very old heritage church located in Visayas. The design is a proof of it's age in history in the country.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2019

This two-century old church never fails to awe me!!! This is my 3rd visit to this church and it still gives me goosebumps! Something to be proud of always as a Filipino!!

Date of experience: August 2018