“Too good not to be open on a Sunday”
Review of Billy

Billy
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Northcote
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Good, friendly service and nice selection food in the cabinet, although almond croissant the size of a brick! Rather off putting.. (Shame as I'm usually quite partial). Great to have such a good new local cafe, shame not open on a Sunday.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

We went as a big group on Christmas Eve morning, the staff were really friendly and accommodating when finding space for us all to sit. The waitress was super helpful with recommending how to make menu items vegan (the smashed pumpkin was incredible!) only rating a 4 as the woman who I payed the bill to (I think she is the owner or the manager) was quite rude - unfortunate as the rest of the service was great.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Had a takeaway flat white and cheese & caramalised onion scone and it was honestly the best savory scone I've ever had. I'm obsessed with cheese scones, and this one beats them all.
Will be back!

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Staff are attentive and charming ....service excellent.....I had the Thai salad and it was not good at all.....finely shredded cabbage with noodles and coriander....it was seriously lacking flavour and really not authentic Thai at all....awful to be honest. My friend had the beetroot salad...nicely presented but lacked any flavour or nice dressing....quite bland....Coffee however was outstanding they have a great Barrister....not keen on going back unless I was in the area and only wanted a coffee....the cakes looked nice though...

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Was on my way back home and saw this cafe did not feel like drive through up in highbury and was craving something healthy.
Good selection of cabinet food my salad was delicious and I'm not a salad person
The gluten free choc brownie was to die for
Thanks Billy for opening here