“Superb coffee. ”
Review of Billy

Billy
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Northcote
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Had a takeaway flat white and cheese & caramalised onion scone and it was honestly the best savory scone I've ever had. I'm obsessed with cheese scones, and this one beats them all.
Will be back!

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Staff are attentive and charming ....service excellent.....I had the Thai salad and it was not good at all.....finely shredded cabbage with noodles and coriander....it was seriously lacking flavour and really not authentic Thai at all....awful to be honest. My friend had the beetroot salad...nicely presented but lacked any flavour or nice dressing....quite bland....Coffee however was outstanding they have a great Barrister....not keen on going back unless I was in the area and only wanted a coffee....the cakes looked nice though...

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Was on my way back home and saw this cafe did not feel like drive through up in highbury and was craving something healthy.
Good selection of cabinet food my salad was delicious and I'm not a salad person
The gluten free choc brownie was to die for
Thanks Billy for opening here

Reviewed 18 November 2016

Although we were sorry to see the little French cafe go, this new cafe is a welcome sight here (it opened mid November 2016 and takes over two shop sites). Northcote Point has two restaurants and the popular Northcote Tavern a little further down the main road but it was certainly time for a cafe of this type to open in the area. Ideal for coffee, breakfast, brunch or lunch, it has a good range of appealing cabinet food and a good menu, great decor and friendly staff. (I don't know if they do dinner but I would guess not). We enjoyed our generous tasty brunch dishes, and great coffee, and we will definitely be back soon.

2  Thank the_nz_halls