US$327
  • Breakfast included
US$303
US$269
Priceline
Grand Residences Riviera Cancun(Puerto Morelos)
US$498
US$295
Bookit.com
US$645
US$312
Bookit.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$351/night.

US$657
US$554
Otel.com
US$711
Cancelon
10,220 results
All reviewscin cinmix barcarnival buffetpreferred clubentertainment teamadult poolfrench restaurantocean viewpreferred areapreferred poollobby barspice restaurantpool conciergeother resortsgreat resortcoffee shopcoco cafe
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We were a group of 10 and the resort accommodated us all in the same building and near each other. We utilized much of the resort including room service, entertainment shows and almost all of the restaurants. Staff was incredible to our group including Michell and Giovanni providing amazing poolside drink service, Eduardo bringing us drinks on the beach while we played volleyball. Special shout-out to Saul (Chino) from the Entertainment Team, be sure to check out Waterfit with Chino!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
NowJadeRC, Social Media at Now Jade Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear Katrina M,

Thank you very much for such a positive review, it's a true pleasure to know that you are a repetitive guest and that you felt so well with us.

Comments like yours motivate us constantly to do our best to maintain the quality of the service provided and to improve every day.

We will send this comment to Michell, Giovanni, Eduardo and Saul, so they know how important is their service recognized.

We are looking forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Have a great day.

Date: April 19, 2018

Venue (describe the resort/service/food/rooms):

Rooms
This was our second time at the Now Jade, we got engaged there two years ago and they have made some updates since. We even ended up in the same room which was on the preferred side and our room was 7204. We love that room because it has both a side and front balcony and it overlooks the ocean. All of our guests loved their rooms, we have people in each category. My cousin ended up upgrading to the governor’s suite which worked out perfectly because all of the girls got ready in that room since it is enormous and took pictures before the ceremony.

The Service at the Now Jade is incredible, I did not run into a single rude person and they all wanted to make sure that we were having the best time possible. When we got to the hotel we were able to go right to the preferred club lounge and then were immediately escorted to our room which was perfect as we had to put together our welcome bags and wanted to get that out of the way as soon as possible. The only money we spent down there was on tips because everyone was so great. On our last night we had a romantic dinner on the beach and Martin was AMAZING. We asked if he could take a picture for us and he went above and beyond and took a mini photo shoot, you could tell that he really enjoys his job.

The food in my opinion was excellent. We didn’t go to the Buffet much because we would go to the French restaurant for breakfast (we love eggs benedict) but when we did go to the buffet our favorite was their French toast! For lunch we never really left pool side so when we were on the preferred side we would go to the barefoot grill and their fish tacos are AMAZING. As for the restaurants we went to all of them except for the Mexican restaurant because we loved Cin Cin too much not to go twice. At Cin Cin you have to get the octopus salad, it is delicious. I also liked Cin Cin for the fact that kids are not allowed inside but they can eat outside if you have kids in your group.

Wedding Venues
For the Ceremony we used the Pergola deck and it was perfect since we had such a small group. The cocktail hour was at the Mix Bar and everyone loved it there since there are swing seats. The reception was on the Carnival terrace and we did one family style table which I changed pretty last minute because I thought it would be nicer with a small group. They recently added string bare bulb lights on the terrace which makes it nice at night and was great that we did not have to pay extra for it. The best part of all three of these locations are that they are all right next to each other so guests didn’t have to walk far to get to the next location.

Coordinators/Decorators: I cannot even express how much we LOVED Irina. Anyone that gets to work with her in the future is beyond lucky and hit the jackpot. Rest assured that she will make sure you have the most incredible day. She is so sweet and helped make our visions come true. When we first met her to go over the details I immediately felt calm and confident that we would have the perfect day. So I will say it again, if you get the pleasure of working with Irina you will not regret it.

Flowers: For my bridesmaids and groomsmen we used fake flowers and one of my bridesmaids helped me assemble them when we were at the hotel. I used a bouquet that came with the package which included white lilies and light and hot pink roses. Originally my flowers were going to be all white but I asked Irina when we go there if there was any way to change the colors and she made it happen. She even found me at the pool to show me the colors that she found which I thought was so above and beyond.

Time of Ceremony: Our ceremony was at 5:00, Cocktail hour at 6:00 and the Reception was at 7:00

Number of Guests: We had 24 people including me and my husband (love saying that).

Hair and Makeup: For our hair and makeup we used the Spa at the hotel and I have to admit I was a little nervous but they did a great job! I was very pleased. I decided to upgrade to Airbrush and fake eye lashes and my makeup and hair lasted all day. I also decided to do my hair half up and even with the wind my hair lasted the whole evening and did not blow in my face too much. I had Conception (sp?) and she great. All of my girls were happy with their hair and makeup.

Cake: For our cake we just had a square cake that had white frosting and some pink roses. I can’t really remember how it tasted because the only taste I got was when we cut the cake as I was too busy dancing. Note to Brides: I would suggest asking them to send the cake to your room after so that you can enjoy it during your stay if possible! All of my guests however, said it was great. It was a chocolate cake with berry filling.

Officiate: We used the one provided by the hotel and he was great. I do not remember his name but when I find where we put the certificate I will update.

Videographer: We used the videographer that came with the package but we have not gotten the video back yet, so more to come.

Photographer: We used an outside vendor for photography. Sotero Cancino was absolutely amazing to work with. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer. He has such an incredible eye and you can tell he knows what he is doing. I love that if he did not like the way the light was he would retake the photo or have us change positions. He was very friendly and professional. We recently got our sneak peek photos back and I am in love with them and can’t wait to see the rest.

DJ: We use the Hotel DJ and added the light up dance floor. All of our guests loved the dance floor and I would definitely recommend getting one if you do not have one already. The only minor thing that we did not like was that it sounded like one of the speakers might have blown towards the end so it sounded a little weird but that didn’t stop us from dancing our butts off!

Extras: We took advantage of the 50 minute couples massage and OMG it was the BEST massage I have ever gotten. If you get a massage I would suggest Leo she was incredible!

The Planning: To be honest I did not do much planning the only things we brought down were our flowers, four candles and our cake topper.
Honeymoon: We stayed at the resort for our honeymoon
Advice to future brides: Relax and enjoy the day, it goes by so fast and no one will remember the little details that may stress you out!

Room Tip: wedding, relaxing, beautiful
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Emily L

Dear Emily L,

Thank you so very much for sharing your experience with your fellow travelers as we value and appreciate all feedback we receive. We certainly couldn’t be happier with your review.

Thank you for highlighting the All Inclusive plan at the resort. We also appreciate your praise for the friendly and attentive staff.

The team is thrilled you would love to return and please do feel free to be in contact with us should there be anything we could arrange for you prior to your next holiday, as our team will always be here to assist and help you to celebrate life!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely luxurious resort!

We had great service all around, especially Michel serving at the pool, Miguel at Spice restaurant, Eduardo bringing us cocktails on the beach, Chino running the entertainment.

We were a group of ten who had a blast ☺️ Thank you Now Jade!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Courtney C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on Now Jade Riviera Cancún.

I am delighted that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Now Jade very soon.

Saludos,

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We have travelled to Mexico several times and each resort has pluses and minuses. We reserved two Preferred Club Ocean View King rooms for 2 couples. Arriving on Sunday afternoon, we were given rooms in building 5 with a view of trees and branches. We were told no other rooms were available and wouldn't be until Wednesday. Eventually, after more than 2 hours and my husband getting involved, Ivan the manager came up with a king room with a great ocean view in building 6 and another for Monday with double beds, also in 6. After that everything at Now Jade was great - we loved everything and had a wonderful week. The restaurants are all amazing and we never had to wait for a table. I'll give a shout out to Jose Alberto at the Preferred Pool, Teresita at the swing bar, Ysenia at the outdoor lobby bar. The service is outstanding throughout the resort so it's too bad we were lied to and given a hard time at the start. We swam in the ocean every day on the south end of the resort. They work tirelessly to keep the beachfront clear of the overwhelming weeds.

Room Tip: You don't get to choose your room - speak out if they stick you in a lesser room than you reserved.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 2 May 2018

My then boyfriend (now fiance) went for an all inclusive experience, and we truly received it. We had some friends in the preferred club, but we were already included in the UVC and received a free room upgrade upon arrival and we were very pleased with the amenities. Our friends came to the

Room Tip: The rooms were very clean and the staff would clean up 3x a day if needed. The room did smell musty at times though.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Tasha W

Dear Tasha W,

Thank you for your review.

Our team spent a considerable amount of time focusing on the small details that make the difference.

We will also let our staff know that they made such an impact during your stay.

We want to welcome you back in the future!

Saludos,