“Paradise”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Joeeeeey
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Paradise”
Reviewed 1 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

We have spent memorable 4 days in villa phukhao with my wife and a few friends. The villa is big, luxurious, with a very high attention to detail. It is the perfect place to spend a relaxing holiday and forget all the worries of life in a big city. A special mention to the personnel of the villa, they were very helpful and provided us with everything we needed. We would definitely come back! Thank you villa phukao!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Maddy H
London, United Kingdom
“The best luxury villa I've stayed in!”
Reviewed 14 February 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Wow! My week at the villa delivered beyond expectation; the villa and it's owner really did make my stay there something I shall remember forever. The communication prior to arriving was excellent and ensured an easy and smooth arrival with everything taken care of by Jon (the owner).

Starting with the villa - the pictures do not do this incredible villa justice, it really has to be seen to be believed. The design of the villa allows a large group to enjoy time together yet give ample privacy. The bedrooms, social spaces and kitchens are sleekly designed and give a powerful ambience. The panoramic sweeping views are breathtaking. The villa is perfectly located to give you a feeling of being away from it all yet being only a few minutes drive from a fantastic beach and other amenities.

Secondly the experience - Jon went out of his way to make sure our stay involved as little effort from us as possible. Everything was taken care of! From boat bookings to island tours, we never raised a finger and it was all done for us. It was all so easy.

I cannot recommend the villa enough. I wish all upper end villas were like this one!

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Friends
Imke W
“Amazing, luxurious villa with excellent service”
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

We've stayed with five other friends in this villa for more than a week in October. It was way more than I expected! The villa is breathtaking; the rooms are big and very comfortable with big beds, amazing shower/bath and multiple sinks and more than enough closet space. All rooms have an amazing view since they used so much glass around the house, so you always have the feeling of connection with nature. The waterfall next to the house gives a sense of peace and the infinity pool with the ocean as a view is more than I could have hoped for. A huge living room with a bar in the kitchen makes it an amazing space to chill with friends and family. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend staying in this Villa if you are looking for an amazing place in Phuket. I absolutely loved it.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$1,179
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing