All reviews water view shuttle boat dusit thani bedroom loft banyan tree family mart single bed afternoon sun asian breakfast vibrant colors top floor coffee machine other resorts beach area front office team canal village starting point
Reviewed 10 November 2018

The hotel is new, the hotel rooms are comfortable. Equipped with everything for cooking. good view from the window on the lagoon. breakfasts are quite good, but the tables are listed slowly and sometimes have to wait. The hotel is good.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Trip40195292770
LoganDaley, Hotel Manager at Cassia Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Hey Trip40195292770,

Appreciate you taking the time to review your Cassia experience!

Super happy to know you enjoyed and found our suites comfortable and well equipped!

Hope to see you again soon! Be cool with Cassia!

Reviewed 7 November 2018

That was one of the best hotels i have ever stayed. The rooms are clean and have everything you need. The beach is great! Couldnt expect any better. The staff is friendly. I would recommend this hotel for couples and families)))

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hey Trip60807936833,

The crew and I are super excited to know your Cassia experience was one of the best ever!

Super cool to know you enjoyed our suites, beach and our Cassia crew!

Look forward to seeing you back here again soon! Be cool with Cassia!

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

This my second stay here and luckyly this year I stayed longer. They one only run one building last years and now become 2 and getting bigger. Hotel is busy and mostly with family. I think now more and more they became famous around Bang Tao beach. The thing that make them different is they have small kitchen with its equipment so you also cook by yourself. It's like to move your other version home at this beautiful area. Thank you for Khun Fon that always smile when I approach her upon breakfast, she is super fast but yet friendly.Khun Boy also great when I have to trouble him with lighter. Khun Num the Front Office Manager also very helpful and he has wonderful team especially Khun Ice. Thank you everyone definetely will be back again and be cool with Cassia!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Hey mysagara,

Super excited your enjoyed your second Cassia experience and managed to stay with us longer!

Its true, Cassia has expanded and we have some more exciting additions in the pipeline!

Super cool you enjoyed our Cassia friends who are all over the moon to be mentioned!

Look forward to seeing you back here soon for stay number 3! Be cool with Cassia!

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Im stay 2 days on my business trip. I dont have much time to explore all facilities but its all there for you, from Big buffet breakfest - Large pool with lake view - Kids room - Evening avtivities. All prepare for guest. The room was nice size with very comfortable bed. The view from room was amazing. Thank you and I will br back ^^

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Hey WeeYoosuk267,

Super cool you rated your Cassia experience so high and loved your time with us!

We look forward to seeing you again! Be cool with Cassia!

Reviewed 31 October 2018

Nice view and room.also the service is very niceHighly recommend when you come to Phuket.I forgot my money and they also tried to give back to me>Next time hope to see Cassia again whenever I have a trip to Phuket

Trip type: Travelled with friends