Movenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket(Bang Tao Beach)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$186
Casuarina Shores(Bang Tao Beach)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$113
Layan Villas(Bang Tao Beach)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$65
Baan Rosa(Bang Tao Beach)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$33
Agoda.com
Andaman Bangtao Bay Resort(Bang Tao Beach)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$49
Priceline
Pai Tan Villas(Bang Tao Beach)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$49
Priceline
The Residence Resort and Spa Retreat(Bang Tao Beach)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$106
Priceline
Sunwing Bangtao Beach(Bang Tao Beach)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$92
  • Pool
Baan Norkna Bangtao(Bang Tao Beach)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$23
Agoda.com
All reviewsan indian restaurantbefore midnightnoise from the streetclose to shopsnice breakfastphi phistayed here for nightspool areasmall poolrooms are cleansmall villagethai dishesground floormassage placesmin walkbeautiful beachtuk tuk
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Great little hotel and value for money. Air con and wifi unreal and location is fantastic for shopping, massages and the beach. Breakfast was great, especially the omelettes, and the manager was helpful, giving us an extra hour for checkout.All in all, a small, cute resort !!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank bronclubk
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for five days last week and we were very impressed.Believe me , I am not usually impressed.
The room was large and very well cleaned daily and the breakfast was excellent.Bang Tao is also a very clean place and this fact contributed to our liking the hotel.
The people are also very friendly and always willing to help

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank soumim88
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I do think you get a lot including "quiet" for your money. Small and well run.

We have come to like the place and chose to visit again at this small and quiet "hideaway" with its nice pool and garden area. Both well kept with big shading trees, fliwers, hedges and bushes.

A longer description in two earlier reviews.
Everything is working.
Friendly staff.

Nice breakfast with many choises (in my view). Always fresh vegtables, yoghurt, müesli, cereals. Several hot choises. Mostly "European style" but also changing Thai dishes. Fresh fruit. Juices, tea an coffea, milk.

Close to shops and a lot of restaurants.
The beach is close. Just across the road and ca 75 minutes on a path.
You don't hear much or any noise from the street or the beac club near by. Nice!
If you are leaving late there are nice showers and toilets to use before leaving.

New 2017:
Bathrooms have been upgraded a bit with "pebbled" tiles, which is nice.
A small covered area between the pool and the restaurant is nice for breakfasting and a quiet get together in evenings.
"Real" coffea for breakfast :-)

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hugo Hvid S
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I know this place has had mixed reviews but I've stayed there twice and had great holidays. The location is in a quieter area of Phuket away from a lot of the crowds and craziness and nightlife. It's across the road from the beach and the expensive resorts that have beachfront restaurants... but I'm happy to pay less for my room and walk 3 minutes to the beach.
The rooms are clean, bright and adequate and the staff are helpful. The beds... like many places in Asia.. are hard. apparently you can ask for a softer mattress but I didn't realise that until later. Depending on which room you are in and how lightly you sleep, you may hear the sounds from a nightclub located behind the hotel, and you might hear the call to prayer from the mosque in the morning. I've learnt to take earplugs when I travel anywhere and I survived.
Breakfast is provided at the hotel and there are many restaurants and cafes all along the road, so you can try a different place each meal. You will get a discount when you eat at the restaurant at the front of the hotel.
The hotel can help you organise day trips and courses like Thai cooking courses, and they were helped by writing an address in Thai when my friend was sick and we needed to go to the doctor.
If you want more than this... you need to pay more to stay in a fancy resort.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank alis0n29
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I have been to Phuket many times and stayed in numerous hotels on the island. This was one of my most enjoyable stays. Its only 25 min from the airport and Bang Toa beach is lovely. The hotel is in a quiet village type area but very close to good restaurants, bike rental and 30 meters from the beach. There is a 7-11 right outside the resort and the rest of the island is an easy bike or taxi ride away. We had breakfast on the beach at the Selmie restaurant nearly every day. For dinner the Thai styled wooden restaurant (to the left of the resort when facing the beach) is 50 meters away and does excellent food. The rooms are surprisingly large and well air-conditioned. The pool was nice and the rooms were large and comfortable. House keeping did a good job and everyone was friendly and attentive to our requests. I really enjoyed Bang Toa beach would definitely stay at the Andaman Seaside Resort again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family