“Perfect place to stay in phuket”
other travellers have booked this property
Terrace House Entrante
Door entrance 2
Door entrance 3
Terrace Pool
Pool terrace
pool view from terrace side of the house
pool view from side land
LivingRoom Ground Floor
Living Room G/f
living room view from entry door
dinning room
bar Bangtao beach
Tonton Henry at Surin beach
SURIN BEACH My photo I share a mango at BIKINI bar
Restaurant Near Our house 2min walk
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Gabriel_J...
Cartago, Costa Rica
“Perfect place to stay in phuket”
Reviewed 12 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Well where to start? The location of the house is perfect surin quiet please and close from al beaches
this is a complete house with very large rooms and all facilities air conditions in every room and commmon area full kitchen and swimming pool...you have privacy and parking for car.
I will strongly suggest this place if you wish if you really for confort, privacy and good price...I hope later come back there

Angelie S
“What a lovely house :)”
Reviewed 27 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

My family and I stayed in this house and all of them loved it. It was spacious, clean and comfortable. The location is nice. 8-10 minutes walk from Surin Beach.

We felt at home at this place. I'll definitely stay here again.

hotdog6
Australia
“Nice house in friendly Thai neighbourhood”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed in July 2014 and enjoyed the house with 3 bedrooms and 2 living areas. It must be noted that the upstairs where 2 of the bedrooms and 2 bathrooms are located are only accessible from an outdoor staircase. This wasn't a problem for us as we stayed up there with the kids and other adults stayed downstairs.

The pool was appreciated as July is hot and the sea is very rough and dangerous at this time of the year....look out for the life savers shack and swim between their flags if they are yellow. Many people drown in the low season so don't go in if the flags are red.

Surin beach is a flat 10 or so minute walk and there is a shortcut (walk left and turn right where the street mirror is). On Surin there is a nice Thai restaurant called Audy and some fancy beach clubs but do note that sun loungers are no longer allowed on many Phuket beaches including Surin and Bang Tao. The Surin clubs will set you up with a mat, town and large pillow in exchange for between 300 and 600 baht which you can then use towards food and drinks in their restaurants. I actually think Surin looks great without all the sunbeds using up huge chunks of the beach and if you don't want to pay for the beach clubs you can simply set your towel up on the beach. It's what we do in our own country anyway so that everyone can enjoy the beach.

You can also walk to Bangtao beach from the house where they have a nice, family friendly beach club called Bliss and other places along the beach but google when it's low tide as it's hard to walk along that beach during high tide. In Bangtao we also visited the Bistro restaurant, Nok and Jos and Emmys - I can recommend all especially the Bistro.

A small Lotus Tesco and 7/11 are just up the road from the house but you can reach a bigger Tesco supermarket via Taxi or Tuk Tuk.

A very special mention should be made of Mr Supon who lives over the road and who looks after the grounds. He is absolutely delightful and gave us information about the great local markets and made us feel very welcome in his neighbourhood. It was great having him so close by.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Seekerofa...
Woodland Park, Colorado
“Lots of potential”
Reviewed 2 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

Getting information and booking this property was very easy using FlipKey. The owner gave great detail on the property and how to get there which made it very easy for the taxi to take us and for the property manager to let us in.

We love the Surin area and this property has a great location to and from the beach and restaurants nearby. If you like lots of space then this is the place for you. With two teenagers we don't really want to pile into a hotel room with two double beds. This place gave us lots of room to enjoy our vacation.

The reason for the Average rating is mainly due to cleanliness issues and other maintenance problems. The owner and the property manager were very quick to response to issues although all the issues didn't get resolved while we were there.

Overall, I would use the property again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Lack of cleaning
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Madrid Spain
Reviewed 1 February 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing