All reviews next morning domodedovo airport world cup hotel is located deal options taxi hours email moscow
Reviewed 16 September 2018

I had informed the hotel the day before of the issue I faced
I booked my room + breakfast by internet using bank card information of my wife and of course it works
Arriving the hotel, I went to take a lunch (I was very tired of a long but very interresting mission with my Russian colleaques; I wanted to charge my romm (as we are doing anywhere around the world) but they said to me not possible. I have to pay with my bank card.They put me in a terrible "bandit" postion. Just to be aware that I have the ACCOR Membership since long years
I have explained to them and at one moment they understood that if I paid with my computer the day before ... it was possible to pay now! and this is what I did in front of them! Crazy stupid situation! There wer not happy! Customer oiriented as an "anvil"

Enjoy too the nice welcome of the shuttle drivers!

Seedy and pathetic

Room Tip: go away and find another hotel
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
YanaZ135, Sales department coordinator at ibis Moscow Domodedovo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Andre_m_seven,
Thanks a lot for your review and for your stay in ibis Moscow Domodedovo Airport hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At ibis, we strive to provide a superior quality of services for every customer therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.
Ivan Lazuk
ibis Moscow Domodedovo Airport

Reviewed 8 September 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
YanaZ135, Sales Department Coordinator at ibis Moscow Domodedovo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I stayed in this hotel for the first time and I was very pleasently surprised. Everything was perfect. The bar was cosy, the room very clean and better quality than some better hotels in Moscow city. The price is very good and the transfer to the airport is punctual and efficient. I will come back for sure.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Yana Z, Front Office Manager at ibis Moscow Domodedovo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear Francis, thank you for scoring high your experience with us. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be glad to welcome you again! Best regards, Yana Zaytseva. Front Office Manager.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

We stayed at the Ibis Domodedovo after we decided we were going to the World Cup.
It was pretty late in the game so all hotels in Moscow "proper" were already booked and the ones that were left were extremely expensive.

The hotel was very clean and the staff was nice however I think they had a bit of a hard time with such high demand and everyone speaking so many different languages but they managed. The rooms are a bit small so for two people it was tight esp. in the bathroom.

There is a little restaurant and a lobby bar at Ibis and both are good. The bar is open extremely late.

We planned to take trains into Moscow "proper" everyday but ended up taking "GETT" (Russia's Uber). A GETT was always available to get us within minutes and it only cost about $20 or so.

Overall, we could not complain about anything and had a lovely experience esp. since it was such a late decision.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Svetlana L, Manager at ibis Moscow Domodedovo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Paulinastrzelec11,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at bis Moscow Domodedovo Airport hotel!
We are delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed your visit. It is always encouraging to learn that our guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day.
Thank you for your kind feedback, and we hope to see you again soon for another magnificent journey with us!
Svetlana Litovkina
Sales manager
ibis Moscow Domodedovo Airport hotel

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I booked in for a one night stay before our early morning flights. The check in was smooth enough and we were assigned rooms next to each other. The rooms were very clean. Small but functional. The WiFi worked fine. Don’t expect any frills such a kettle for tea or coffee. Two bottles of water are provided free of charge. The beds were comfortable.

All was well until we went down to the restaurant for dinner. The place wasn’t busy but it took about 40-45 minutes for our food to come out and one separate dish at a time.

I ordered the chicken Kiev and it was served raw. I showed the waitress and she agreed it was raw. She offered to take it off the bill and get me something else. That’s fine. However, she then demanded I pay for any other dish I choose. I tell her “no” and head to the desk to speak with a manager. She follows me down a moment later and lingers at the bar staring, pointing at me and talking to the bartender.

I am told there is no manager on duty. They go home at 6pm. The clerk tells me I misunderstood and of course they’ll take the chicken off the bill and I can order something else. The waitress has came over takes my order begrudgingly and leaves.
Only then I’m told of course I have to pay for that new order. How unprofessional! Never once was an apology issued for serving raw chicken.
I believe the waitress was the only one in the restaurant as well. We never saw another one the whole time we were there. So who was looking after the 3-4 other tables besides ours at the time she was in the lobby watching me?

I return to my table and my family has finished eating. I tell the waitress to cancel my new order and pay our bill. She was less than pleased and it showed. They did take the raw chicken off the final bill.

Any restaurant in the world especially one in a international hotel would offer a meal with no charge as an attempt of service recovery. Total failure by this Ibis hotel.

A lack of a proper manager on duty in early evening is equally pathetic. I had a simple meal issue. What if there was a serious problem? Who would deal with the issue? Or worse an on-site emergency?

The last service issue concerns their shuttle service to the airport. 6 of us were waiting for the shuttle at 3am when it was scheduled to depart We were all on the curb. At 3:15am the shuttle door opens and the driver crawls into his seat and starts the van. He had been sleeping in the shuttle the whole time. Obviously his beauty rest was more important than being prompt as scheduled.

Also, with the shuttle there is no place to put your large bags except by the van entrance. There is no storage area. If the van was full and people had checked bags the only place they could go is in the aisle. Blocking everything including the exit in case of an emergency. This is unacceptable.

Ibis your service is a mess at this airport location. You should be so much better!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Yana Z, Front Office Manager at ibis Moscow Domodedovo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Rebelyell,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Moscow Dynamo. I am sorry that your experience at the restaurant did not meet your expectations, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At ibis, we strive to provide a superior quality of services for every customer therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. Sincerely, Yana Zaytseva. Front Office Manager.