“Would recomend”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

They have good pizzas and big selection. Pizzas are big enough for two persones. They offer a lot of diferent beers but beer prices are too high in mu opinion. Would go again.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

I come here often with friends from the area and haven't had a bad experience yet. There are a lot of topping choices and they have a variety of dough: classic, multi grain, kamut and 'impasto giovane'. The quality of the ingredients are exceptional and I'm sure the high turnover helps with that. They have a great beer list including speciality options. The desserts are also made in-house and always fresh. Last visit I had the apple crumble and it was divine. The service is professional and efficient even when they're busy. Friendly welcome and attention to detail. The ambiance is nice with wood finishings and an "at home" feel. In he warmer months you can also eat outside. I would definitely recommend this place as you can count on quality and service for a good price. Only downfall for me are the restrooms as they have those Japanese-style hole-in-the-floor type toilets which I find totally gross. But, I will visit again!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 8 September 2015

I was recently eating at this pizzeria. Located in the center of town and easily accessible by having a large parking lot right in front.
Beautiful interior decorated, recently renovated, I had been here many years ago and I did not remember well how it was.
Anyway, my friends and I spent a great evening, good service and very good pizza and the prices seemed to be ok. All in all it was a pleasant experience and I'm sure I'll go back again.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 7 August 2013

After hearing a lot about this place I finally manage to try it myself! The Pizza is superb! Many variations and endless list of choice. And beside it the beer which is THE drink for it. Very big list of many different beers from the most famous brand until some home made unknown names,

You need to book or to be ready to wait until late evening to have a meal especially in the week end. The place is always fully packed.

Date of visit: June 2013
Reviewed 23 November 2011

the Pizzeria is often full of people, so I suggest booking. Anyhow you will find there a list of more than 100 kinds of pizza and several kinds of particular beers. The service is fast ( and the sweets are something to remember...

Date of visit: November 2011