“Brilliant”
Review of Dive Dimension

Dive Dimension
More attraction details
Owner description: SSI Dive center # 766454. We are small family oriented dive center offering both PADI and SSI courses in the center of Khao Lak with peronalized dive services. Try something different.
Reviewed 8 January 2016

Great service throughout the trip - dive trips, an OWD course for my girlfriend, excellent company and a lot of fun. Everything was handled in a professional and timely manner, everyone was very friendly, we got great value for our money. Wholeheartedly recommended!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I was nervous about my trip. It was an unfamiliar country and I was not sure about lodgings and transportation. Nick and Assi from Dive Dimensions not only were quick and informative with their follow-up pre-trip, but during my stay there they were extremely helpful and I doubt I would of had the amazing experience I had not only with diving but with my enjoyment of the area had it not been for their recommendations and assistance. I will definitely use Dive Dimensions in the future!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

very experienced dive master and reasonable pricing!! can recommend to every level divers. Best dive in thailand with Dive dimension

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank kaide L
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Nick & Assi are the most helpful ever. they planned a perfect birthday dive trip for me, and other staffs in the shop are excellent as well. I had a great time diving with them. :)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Fantanely W
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Whatever your needs in diving, beginner to pro or just snorkelling this is the place to go. Assi and Nick the owners are very helpful and have great knowledge of the surrounding marine life and you will be given customized service. This is a small family diving center which makes it better. I suddenly had fear of diving in Khao Lak and thought that it was the end of diving for me but by chance I walked by Dive Dimension and stept in and told them about my fear and two days later went diving to the Boonsong wreck and overcame my fear with the help of Nick. They have a very experienced team and you will feel safe in their hands. Thanks again to Assi and Nick for restoring my love of diving.

1  Thank juus
Divedimension, Owner at Dive Dimension, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the great review, we do try our best to offer trips that are suitable for all levels of diver or snorkeler and that individual needs are indeed met. The most important thing is that you have over come any worries or niggles you may have had prior to the dives. We hope to be able to meet and dive with you again in the future.
Kind Regards