“An Absolute must.”
Review of Dive Dimension

Dive Dimension
More attraction details
Owner description: SSI Dive center # 766454. We are small family oriented dive center offering both PADI and SSI courses in the center of Khao Lak with peronalized dive services. Try something different.
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Whatever your needs in diving, beginner to pro or just snorkelling this is the place to go. Assi and Nick the owners are very helpful and have great knowledge of the surrounding marine life and you will be given customized service. This is a small family diving center which makes it better. I suddenly had fear of diving in Khao Lak and thought that it was the end of diving for me but by chance I walked by Dive Dimension and stept in and told them about my fear and two days later went diving to the Boonsong wreck and overcame my fear with the help of Nick. They have a very experienced team and you will feel safe in their hands. Thanks again to Assi and Nick for restoring my love of diving.

1  Thank juus
Divedimension, Owner at Dive Dimension, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the great review, we do try our best to offer trips that are suitable for all levels of diver or snorkeler and that individual needs are indeed met. The most important thing is that you have over come any worries or niggles you may have had prior to the dives. We hope to be able to meet and dive with you again in the future.
Kind Regards
Dive Dimension Team

Reviewed 13 March 2012

Best there is for a day at sea, snorkling trip or diving, Particularly if you are in to diving, this is your choise. Personalized planning, good equipment end exellent guidance.

2  Thank BT-TRE
Reviewed 22 February 2012

We travelled as a family group and Dive Dimension managed to respond to our varied needs perfectly. Me and my wife got to pick the dive sites we wanted, my sister was able to complete the Padi OWD course in her native language with Assi (Finnish co-owner), our parents got to attend a daytrip to Similan islands and the whole schedule was customized for our needs. Everything was organized very smoothly and we were able to spend time together as a family, although we had non-divers and different level divers in our group. The vessel they were using for Similan daytrips (M/V Nam Sai) was very comfortable and the food and service onboard was top notch (both best we've had in Thailand on similar trips)! I also had the best fitting rental diving equipment ever thanks to Nick (co-owner) who chose them for me! Overall, our whole family was very pleased with the service we got from Dive dimension.

3  Thank Juha A
Reviewed 20 November 2011

If you are not looking for the standard industrialized diving center then go with them!
We are just back from Thailand and a intro dive for my husband a review of the skills for myself.
Nick one of the owner was with us. He was the only dive instructor taking such care of us amongst the other 5 companies aboard. Making sure this experience will be meeting our expectations, getting into personal conversation with us, telling us about diving, sea life, about Thailand which he surely knows about and even advising us for the continuation of our trip. It was great and I can only recommend. On our side we are just hoping we manage to meet again!!!! Thanks again...

3  Thank ratatouille1
Divedimension, Owner at Dive Dimension, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2011

We are always happy to hear that our programs and trips meet our guests expectations. It was a pleasure for us to introduce Carlos to the underwater world and to offer advise on other topside activities. Indeed we are looking forward to meeting up with you two in the future wherever that may be.