Review Highlights
Brilliant

Great service throughout the trip - dive trips, an OWD course for my girlfriend, excellent company... read more

Reviewed 8 January 2016
Heikki L
Oulu, Finland
Excellent service and impeccable follow up with their divers pre-trip in order for experience to be maximized.

I was nervous about my trip. It was an unfamiliar country and I was not sure about lodgings and... read more

Reviewed 19 March 2014
RichieP141

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Best there is for a day at sea, snorkling trip or diving, Particularly if you are in to diving, this is your choise. Personalized planning, good equipment end exellent guidance.

Date of experience: January 2012
2  Thank BT-TRE
Reviewed 22 February 2012

We travelled as a family group and Dive Dimension managed to respond to our varied needs perfectly. Me and my wife got to pick the dive sites we wanted, my sister was able to complete the Padi OWD course in her native language with Assi (Finnish co-owner), our parents got to attend a daytrip to Similan islands and the whole schedule was customized for our needs. Everything was organized very smoothly and we were able to spend time together as a family, although we had non-divers and different level divers in our group. The vessel they were using for Similan daytrips (M/V Nam Sai) was very comfortable and the food and service onboard was top notch (both best we've had in Thailand on similar trips)! I also had the best fitting rental diving equipment ever thanks to Nick (co-owner) who chose them for me! Overall, our whole family was very pleased with the service we got from Dive dimension.

Date of experience: February 2012
3  Thank JuhaA
Reviewed 20 November 2011

If you are not looking for the standard industrialized diving center then go with them!
We are just back from Thailand and a intro dive for my husband a review of the skills for myself.
Nick one of the owner was with us. He was the only dive instructor taking such care of us amongst the other 5 companies aboard. Making sure this experience will be meeting our expectations, getting into personal conversation with us, telling us about diving, sea life, about Thailand which he surely knows about and even advising us for the continuation of our trip. It was great and I can only recommend. On our side we are just hoping we manage to meet again!!!! Thanks again...

Date of experience: November 2011
3  Thank ratatouille1
Divedimension, Owner at Dive Dimension, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2011

We are always happy to hear that our programs and trips meet our guests expectations. It was a pleasure for us to introduce Carlos to the underwater world and to offer advise on other topside activities. Indeed we are looking forward to meeting up with you two in the future wherever that may be.

Reviewed 27 October 2011

If you are looking for a relaxed, fun and carefree diving experience in Thailand, Dive Dimension is your choice. It does not matter if you are a beginner or a pro, they'll just take care of you and offer you a great diving experience. My son (9-yrs) did the Bubblemaker with them and I did OW, ewerything was perfect. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: February 2011