“Out standing ”

Price range: US$20 - US$32
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

Probably one of the best nights out in a long while,
The restaurant was exceptionally clean and well presented !!!
The staff are extremely attentive,
Taking time to explain the types of meat, cuts and cooking method,
When the starters arrived I was happy to see the tortilla chips were home made with a lovely fresh guacamole dip !
The steak (tagliata) was Devine, with lots and lots of different things along side it, egg in corn flour, rice with mince and almond nuts, wedges and onion rings,
And the dessert just finished me off !! Delicious

All in all it was an excellent night, excellent food and drink, excellent staff and place to be !!!
Not a single bad thing to say
We will be back

Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

After 8 days of Italian food we craved something different. The atmosphere and food were sublime, we felt like we took the plane to Texas and enjoyed a real American meal. The steak was perfect and service was even better. Lovely friendly people. You have to try the home made cheese cake, best ever! Grazie mille!!

1  Thank torbentje
Reviewed 30 March 2015 via mobile

There's not much on the menu that didn't appeal to me. Nicely set out to look like a saloon with some interesting memorabilia.

The steaks we all had were simply sublime. Word of warning to the British... Rare is blue here! I ordered mine cooked medium and wouldn't have coped if it were less done. The fact that the meat was of such good quality made it such a treat.

There is a good choice of beers and wines in fact I'd defy anyone to visit and not have a good experience. I'll definitely return, which considering the competition around here, that's a big deal.

Stonkingly good

1  Thank XIA99
Reviewed 26 November 2014

If you're in this place you must choose to try their black angus meat at least one time. What a treat!! It just melted in your mouth.
The staff was excellent and the food was incredible.
We have been to the restaurant many times when we have traveled in Piemonte.

4  Thank Roger C
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I was staying in a nearby village for business and a colleague suggested trying the Wild West Saloon for dinner. I did not expect to find real American style food in such a small town in the countryside, but I was very impressed. The owner spoke with us throughout the evening telling us about his trips to the US and how he loves collecting items from the US wild west.He has Texas longhorns, coyote skulls, American Indian spears, etc. throughout his restaurant. The atmosphere and service were very very nice and the steaks were excellent. They were perfectly prepared and very tender, and served with fires and a salad. I strongly recommend that visitors from the US visit this restaurant if you are craving some comfort food from home.

3  Thank Rochtoga