Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$40.29
from US$109.14
from US$109.14
More Info
All reviews jet boat free fall freefall extreme adrenaline rush thrill seekers awesome fun swoop bungy ride sprint adventure photos blast rotorua excitement instructions nz
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Had an absolute blast... the team are awesome.... friendly and welcoming with a great sense of humor... I would recommend this to anyone, my partner and I did the jetboat and the swoop.... Jesse was the boat pilot today and man did that thing fly... and the swoop was insane!!!! Thanks again guys

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We wanted to bungi jump and jet boat during our 5 weeks in NZ, but all the other opportunities were either too expensive or out of our way. Agroadventures provided a low-cost, safe, and fun chance to both bungi jump and ride a jet boat. Although not as thrilling as jumping off a bridge or jet boating on a river, we thoroughly enjoyed it. We also did the Swoop and Flight Simulator. We were the only guests there, and were done in 90 minutes.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

The activities are thrilling and the staff are welcoming.
The prices aren't bad and the establishment is family-friendly.
Definitely a must do in Rotorua.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

The kids went on the swoop which they loved. We went on the shweeb which was also a lot of fun. Next time we will do the other activities too. We went first thing in the morning so it was nice a quiet, but I can guess it gets busy as the day goes on.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

came here as had an afternoon free whilst friends went elsewhere .... was picked up and dropped off to my hotel by the friendliest of staff. awesome customer service.
i did the shweeb - my legs shook for ages afterwards .... 3 laps of flat out... then it took me 2 more to slow down enough to stop....
i also tried the free fall extreme - total awesome something i’ve never even contemplated doing... the guys running it were great totally put me at ease... despite my nervousness... there was many more activities requiring more nerves of steel .... a great afternoon!!!

Date of experience: April 2018