Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$39.27
from US$106.38
from US$106.38
More Info
All reviews jet boat free fall freefall extreme adrenaline rush thrill seekers awesome fun swoop bungy ride sprint adventure photos blast rotorua excitement instructions nz
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

The activities are thrilling and the staff are welcoming.
The prices aren't bad and the establishment is family-friendly.
Definitely a must do in Rotorua.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

The kids went on the swoop which they loved. We went on the shweeb which was also a lot of fun. Next time we will do the other activities too. We went first thing in the morning so it was nice a quiet, but I can guess it gets busy as the day goes on.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

came here as had an afternoon free whilst friends went elsewhere .... was picked up and dropped off to my hotel by the friendliest of staff. awesome customer service.
i did the shweeb - my legs shook for ages afterwards .... 3 laps of flat out... then it took me 2 more to slow down enough to stop....
i also tried the free fall extreme - total awesome something i’ve never even contemplated doing... the guys running it were great totally put me at ease... despite my nervousness... there was many more activities requiring more nerves of steel .... a great afternoon!!!

2  Thank chrispy75-12
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and 9yr old son thoroughly enjoyed the adventure activities on offer. My son and I enjoyed the jet boat ride (did it twice) and my partner loved the swoop ride. Staff were so friendly and experienced that we felt very much at ease. This isn't something we normally do as a family but we're so glad we tried things and it's made our holiday very memorable.Go visit and have a go!

Date of experience: April 2018
VelocityValley, Guest Relations Manager at Velocity Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Hey Yves G,
Wicked to hear your family stepped out of their comfort zone to try things you wouldn't normally do on your average holiday and ended up loving it. Our staff are awesome at encouraging people to face their fairs and make the experience that much more enjoyable, so we'll pass the message on so they can keep up the fantastic work.
Come back anytime!
Warm Regards, Team Velocity Valley

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

The jet sprint and swoop are great! Staff helpful & very friendly. Children got absolutely soaked standing at the splash zone by the jet sprint, hilarious!!!!

Hi Peter B,
The Swoop and Agrojet are definitely a customer favorite. Sorry the Shweeb was down when you came through. We have seen so many people get soaked on our splash deck which always gives the spectators a good laugh for the day. Thank you for taking the time to review our Park on Trip Advisor.
Warm Regards, Team Velocity Valley