1,432 results
All reviews kymata restaurant one bedroom suite deluxe package vip bar paphian bay sea view suite a la carte buffet restaurant half board cold towels private pool frozen grapes five star hotel turn down service pool staff the hotel manager relaxing holiday
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We were looking for a relaxing week in the sun... this hotel proved to be just perfect! First Class service throughout, Attentive staff who honestly could not do more for you, Great food and excellent presentation. We will be back for more.

Room tip: Sea view suites are without doubt worth the extra cost ... wonderful sun sets!
Date of stay: September 2018
3  Thank Adrian S
CBHCYPRUS, General Manager at Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this excellent review on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted to note that you found our hotel to your satisfaction and that you enjoyed your recent stay with us so much! We really looking forward to welcoming you again!
Thanking you again for your comments. I remain,

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

From entering the lobby to leaving on the last day, we were made to feel like one of the family. The difference between this and other 5* hotels is the personal touch. This extended from every member of staff including all managers. Notably, Spyros (the Hotel Manager) took time out from his no doubt busy schedule to ensure that we were well looked after on a daily basis, even if it was a simple smile or wave.

We were amazed how the team knew our suite number when we had queries and very quickly got to know the members of the restaurant team on a personal level. The suite was exceptionally clean and comfortable and we never had any difficulty finding a pool-side sun bed.

The location was quiet with quick access to a small beach and pier which ensured sea swimming or simple sun bathing were quickly available. A 3km walk along the sea front took us to Paphos harbour which we enjoyed on numerous occasions. Although the hotel was apparently close to full occupancy, it never felt busy allowing the friendly and attentive staff to chat where possible. Elena was especially friendly and we shared common thoughts on many things.

In summary, the hotel was one of the most welcoming and friendly places that we have stayed at and this ultimately set it apart from all other similar quality hotels that we have visited. A lovely, relaxing and chilled stay was had.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Andy-and-Claire1
CBHCYPRUS, General Manager at Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us at Asimina Suites Hotel.
It is wonderful to read that you found all the members of the staff to be helpful and friendly. I really am incredibly lucky to have such an amazing team caring for our guests, and It is rewarding to know their hospitality recognised.
I will share your kind feedback with all my brilliant team and I am sure they will be delighted to hear your comments.
Thanking you once again for sharing your experience with us and looking forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future, I remain,

Reviewed 14 September 2018

What a truly amazing hotel, from the staff, room to food all just perfect. The staff are extremely attentive, nothing too much trouble. Expect to put on a few inches around the middle the chefs at this hotel know how to cook something special and so much choice!
There is nothing I could fault with this hotel, plenty of sunbeds, towels and even a lovely chap who comes round with frozen grapes & cool flannels for those very hot days!
Perfect, Perfect, Perfect - had a fabulous time and definitely would highly recommend
If you are booking I would recommend sea view if your budget allows as the land view rooms are literally Land View :-) nothing special even though the rooms are beautiful.
We got upgraded when we arrived and it was just perfect, even our maid service was really attentive. Its rare these days to get such wonderful service. Met some lovely people whilst on our visit.

Room tip: Sea View as must
Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank louishoward2012

Many thanks for taking the time to share such a nice review on TripAdvisor.
It is rewarding to know that our team has fulfilled your expectations and that you found our hotel to your satisfaction. As I always do, I will share your kind comments about our delicious food with our Executive Chef who will be delighted to hear your comments.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Well what I can I say ! I am now writing my fourth review having just returned from our stay at this beautiful hotel . ( please read my other three so won’t repeat everything )
The hotel is still exceptional in every way, it is a place to totally unwind from the stresses of life.
We requested a favourite suite and we were kindly accommodated again .
They now have a new hotel manager Spyros and he is an absolutely charming gentleman in every way. He takes great pride in the hotel and is always cheerful, he takes interest in the guests and endeavours to ensure they are happy with everything. He listens to new ideas and if there is anything a guest is unhappy with he will do go out of his way to try put it right . That to me goes a long way.
Already he has developed some new little touches, the food in particular which has always been A* was even more exceptional this year with a new Chinese menu corner in the evening buffet , sushi , delicious hot pudding and much more . ! Be prepared to put on weight !
As in previous reviews I’ve written if you want total relaxation , peace and tranquillity, beautiful cuisine , excellent staff, the Asimina is the place to go !
Special staff mentions to Yiangos ,Dimytri in restaurant , Zena (cooking the eggs,) Elena, & Mihai, Mihaela, , Marios in Kymata, , George in restaurant , George ( sun beds ) who have all got to know us aswell over the last few years we have stayed , aswell as the lovely girls who work at reception. They have all been so welcoming each time, and have become almost like family.
Thankyou to all at Asimina for a fantastic holiday , see you hopefully next year , Kathryn & Chris ( South Wales )

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank katie3659
CBHCYPRUS, General Manager at Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Mr Chris, Mrs Kathryn. Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing feedback on the TripAdvisor and I am delighted to read your positive comments following your stay at the Asimina Suites Hotel.
I am very glad you have appreciated the new little touches, the food quality, the general atmosphere of the hotel and that your suite was comfortable and met your expectations.
I truly appreciate your kind words about my staff. My staff is the most important component of the hotel and I am very happy that they have made your stay special. Saying that, we are fortunate to be blessed with wonderful guests too.
As always, I will share your kind words with all my team members, especially to all the brilliant members of the staff you are so kindly mentioning, Yiangos ,Dimytra, Zena. Elena, & Mihai, Mihaela, Marios, George in restaurant, George the pool attendant who will be delighted to hear your comments.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and we, the entire team of Asimina Suites Hotel look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back for another unforgettable experience. I remain,

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Coming back to Asimina is like a second home. From the time we were warmly welcomed until it was time to leave the service and friendliness of the staff has been excellent as always. A truly memorable holiday again. Whilst all the staff from gardeners, cleaners to the manager are all service focused a special mention is required for the Reception Team always helpful and smiling, George Senior, Joanna and Zina in the restaurant, with Dionusia serving us evening drinks and George at the pool. Thanks to everyone, we hope to see you all again.

2  Thank tinadudley23
CBHCYPRUS, General Manager at Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post such an amazing review on the TripAdvisor.
I was delighted to welcome you at the Asimina Suites Hotel and I would like to thank you very much for your valuable feedback.
I am very glad to read how much you enjoyed your recent visit at the Asimina Suites Hotel and many thanks for your kind comments, towards the hotel’s facilities and of course my wonderful team of whom I am very proud.