“A GENUINE driving experience day”

Forster Racing School
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Forget those 3 laps in a Ferrari driving around a go kart track in 3rd gear ... this is a real driving experience. Great team, equipment, venue and value for money.

I had a fantastic morning and left a better driver!

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"fun"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 5 July 2016

The best driving day by a country mile, track days and karting feel lame by comparison. This is a real test of driving ability, in a safe environment and with a friendly bunch of incredibly talented instructors. I cannot recommend Leo and his team highly enough … I’m already planning my next event!

1  Thank r0bh0lmes
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

I visited Forster Racing School about 2 years ago on a Stag event and I was taken by it so much I returned with my family. Leo Forster and his team are excellent and the buggies are just unreal.

Leo gives a full brief and his team of instructors make sure that you get the maximum out of your event. Just an example - I took my daughter 17 and she has only had a few driving lessons, the team at Forster, no worries they took great care of her, built her up and she just got faster and faster.

Thank you Leo and Stuart for an excellent day and will see you again.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

I've ridden moto x, road bikes and owned fast cars but this was something else, these buggies are insane!!!!!!

The Wife and I booked a 1-1 experience with Leo as we wanted as much time as possible driving sideways, we weren't disappointed :)

Leo and his instructors made the day fun and enjoyable, we are looking at booking again for a few times next year as I can't afford my own buggy/land lol

Untill you get behind the wheel of one of these buggies you can not fully appreciate the speed and handling capabilities.

It's hard to write a review when all you want to say over and over again is "AWESOME"

Thanks Leo and team for a great experience, see you again in 2015 or maybe this weekend if we can :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We booked a stag party of eight for a half day in the Rage buggies. What an amazing day out. A really great crew of instructors and support staff made for a memorable day. We all learnt a lot about high speed off road driving and went away wanting to come straight back. Well, well worth the money.