“Great day out!”

Forster Racing School
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We booked a stag party of eight for a half day in the Rage buggies. What an amazing day out. A really great crew of instructors and support staff made for a memorable day. We all learnt a lot about high speed off road driving and went away wanting to come straight back. Well, well worth the money.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"fun"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 2 November 2013

We booked half a day with Leo and his team as a corporate event. The event was well planned and everyone had a fantastic time, even the less enthusiastic. By the end of the day we were all quicker than before and it took ages to wipe the smile off our faces. If you are considering this - just book it!

Reviewed 6 August 2013

As best man I was given the task of arranging the stag do and the only clue from the groom as to what he wanted was "something like carting" after looking on the net I found Forster Racing School, a few emails later I had spread the word to the rest of the group and everybody had watched the videos on the web site and was completly sold on the idea. So I contacted Leo who was extremely helpful from day one, he always replied to my emails promptly. On arriving at the venue we were met by Leo and his team who all are extremely friendly. You can tell from the way they all talk about the racing school that they thoroughly enjoy what they do and passing their knowledge on to others. We all came away raving about how much fun we had even the losers were happy to talk about it for the rest of the day. We have already starting planning to go back. There is no comparison between this and the equivalent prize driving experiences where you get 3 laps of a track. I would book this over any other driving experience any day of the week.

1  Thank Elliot V
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I was bought this experience as a gift and not having much (any) experience racing i was apprehensive to say the least. My worries soon disappeared. There were a range of people there and the instructors were lovely, adapting to suit my lack of driving ability against others with plenty of experience. It was awesome fun and by the end of the day i was absolutely loving it. I would say the value for money was brilliant. I know friends who have done lots of these experiences and they said this was by far the best. The buggies are powerful which did take me a while to master. I will definately be returning to continue where i left off. Personal experience. Top rated.