Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$57
View deal
Trip.comUS$75
ZenHotels.com
All reviews stayed here whipsnade zoo car park family room restaurant next door comfortable bed night's sleep short stay the ground floor cooked breakfast would stay again reception staff harvester inns junction motorway wembley
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2022 via mobile

I have been to many Primier Inn because I travel a lot for work in England. And this place is one of the best I've been to. not only because of the comfort in the room, but also because of the local staff, in particular I want to mention Sylvia, who quickly helped to deal with the issues that arose. thanks to all the staff. I recommend it place. Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2022

Stayed her on 23rd June. When I checked in I was told TV was not working in several rooms. The receptionist was apologetic and it was not her fault. To compensate I was offered breakfast which was a kind and generous offer. Room was good, bed as always very comfortable, the only issue for me in the room was there was no soap in the shower dispenser which suggests less that acceptable housekeeping checks. The Harvester attached was basic and limited menu. Breakfast was average with some food from the hot plate a bit cold however it was free for me. The choice of food was good just a shame about the temperature. Location was very good and I was going to Heathrow which took about 40 minutes. Would recommend as overall it was reasonable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 June 2022

This was a really good premier inn!

Friendly staff, clean room , comfortable bed, good facilities and good parking.

Great location as just off motorway .

Had a great night sleep! Would highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 June 2022 via mobile

Arrived slightly early so we waited in reception until we could book in.

I’m sorry to say it’s the worst place we could have sat, the guy on reception sat there sniffling and using his hand to wipe his nose the whole time. I don’t know if he had a cold or hay fever but it was not a good sight. When he handed us our key we couldn’t wait to get in the room to wash and sanitise our hands. Hotel was ok fairly quiet and bed was comfy.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2022 via mobile

It’s bad enough being away from home on business but it’s made worse when you find your hotel is just plain shabby.
When I checked in I find that the toilet does not flush. They were fully booked so they gave me a bucket……
Came back next day, toilet not fixed.
It’s just lazy crap treating paying guests this way.
I will not come back to this one!!!

Room tip: Bring your own bucket
Trip type: Travelled on business