See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

On arrival our first impression was the car park being used as a refuse site. It took nearly an hour to check in due to the proprietor/s being asleep and their card machine malfunction which was blame on our TWO cards not having sufficient funds.
Being taken to the rooms there was a distinct wet dog smell but compared to the rotten drain smell in my room this was a breath of fresh air.
The mattress had more than several springs poking through along with stain on the on the sheets.
No curtains just a flimsy blind that barely blocked out voyeurs and light.
The bathroom window would not close, surely this is a basic security standard. Anyone could have gained access to the room so I could not leave my luggage. Perhaps the mould growing on the walls acts as a deterrent.
The front of the building has a sign saying Double Rooms £19.99. We where charged £380 for nine rooms. Basic GSE maths would help you to see that this doesn’t add up.
We stay at many hotels booked by our company and not us, we don’t expect Hilton standards when working on a budget but these establishments must take responsibility for providing clean and comfortable rooms when taking money.
I really feel angry and cheated and have nothing good to say.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Andy P
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 1 night and found the room to be clean and every thing we need to hand. Tea and coffee making facilities, toiletries and towels on bed, staff helpful, plenty of parking available and very reasonably priced

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

HEALTH HAZZARD!! I advise no one to stay here at all!!!! On arrival we were spoken to like dirt. Only one member of staff in the whole hotel. Doesn’t even have a cleaner. Our room was filthy, bugs crawling on the walls, roof etc... flys all on the window and blinds. I don’t even want to start with the bathroom! Dribbles of wee all around the toilet! Then we go to pull the spare pillow down from the wardrobe... yes PILLOW as in 1 !! And it had a dirty sanatary towel stuck to it! We called the member of staff down and he accused it to have been mine! Outrageous! How dare he. I was so shocked and offended, I mean what sort of person would accuse a paying customer of somthing so discusting... and to top it all off we were accused of smoking in the room after being rushed to leave at 11oclock. Someone needs to do somthing about this hotel and the staff they have because it is absolutely vile.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amie J
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

How do I even start.
The room was awful, dirty. The toilet seat was not even attached to the toilet!
Got a bang on the door just before we left. Being told we had 1 minuet to leave, he refused to let me close the door.
To then be shouted at, we are getting a fine for going OUTSIDE to smoke £50 he wanted to charge us.
The hair dryer was something from the 60s and did not even work!
I’m absolutely fuming with the way we were spoken to. We travelled 300 odd miles and thought this place looked nice.
What a waste of money, time and just horrible staff.
My friend actually fell off the toilet seat and gave herself a proper knock and has bruising up her arm!
I would never come back to this place again. I would not recommend it at all to anyone who is thinking of staying here.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank ciaran24333
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Being put in a broom cupboard sized room and being charged £80, then being ignored by the staff who appeared to be willing to help when trying to obtain our promised refund. The hotel was dingy and rather scary in the lobby. The staff appeared to be shooing away a man who was trying to obtain a room for him and 2 underage girls. I have repeatedly tried to call and email the hotel and had no response whatsoever. I am absolutely disgusted.

Room tip: Choose a different hotel.
Date of stay: January 2018