“Can't Keep away”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Me and my partner love this restaurant so much and have lost count of the number of times we have been coming here. I have become addicted to Linguine alla Pescatore (Linguine pasta served with mussels, garlic, fresh chillies, and cherry tomatoes).Absolutely Scrumptious !!!!!!! and never have anything else for my main course. My partner always goes for Tagliatelle Gorgonzola she adores it so much.
I never go anywhere else .We get treated like family ALL the time !!!!!!

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We visited on a whim, 4 adults and 4 kids aged 7 to 1.
It was lovely. Very nice food, very friendly welcoming staff and moderately priced too.
We had a mixture of pizzas and pastas and everyone enjoyed their food. Will definitely return

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Wanted to go out and fancied somewhere different. Rang up on a whim with ten mins notice, they got us a table no prob.
Lovely welcome, AMAZING food. I loved it. Will definitely return x

1  Thank Blonde999
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I had veal escalops in mushroom sauce in this place, which were very good. Coffee there is nice as well.

1  Thank AnnRose11
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

I had the mussels as a main course, I must say the best I've tasted in a long time. Simply Delicious.