“The most amazing pasta sauce!”
Review of Sfizio

Sfizio
Ranked #11 of 94 Restaurants in Ware
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

I have just returned from my second visit to Sfizio. It is a gem hidden away on a side street in Ware. My friend and I were given a warm welcome, service was unobtrusive but the highlight for me was the food. The pasta sauce was the best I have tasted since I was in Italy. This is authentic Italian food at a reasonable price. I highly recommend a visit.

2  Thank Arabelle J

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I love this place, really pretty inside, staff is so friendly, amazing food! I want to back there :)

2  Thank Julia S
Reviewed 12 August 2016

Five of us visited this restaurant for lunch and were amazed to see the lunch menu of traditional Italian dishes for £5. We ordered spaghetti carbonara, vegetable penne, various pizzas, cheesy garlic bread and each main was served with either salad or garlic bread. Not only was this incredible value, but each dish was large, freshly cooked and delicious. Service was friendly and efficient. While waiting I looked at the dinner menu and there was a really good choice, which were also very reasonably priced. We will definitely return for dinner, when we have more time to enjoy the lovely atmosphere.
A super surprise!

1  Thank J W
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I love this restaurant, have been numerous times and had great food everytime. Really reasonably priced, good portions and really good value wine. Is a great place for a bite of lunch or a more lively evening meal.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank Debbie I
Reviewed 26 July 2016

We just love everything about it. Recently refurbished. Varied menu, food quality good with incredible consistency.

Date of visit: July 2016