All reviews holiday world great wee place lovely receptionist self catering returnable deposit the ritz pool area cracked tiles relaxing break clean towels a lovely place to stay coffee maker pools are great cheap holiday checking out rooms are basic cost euros
Reviewed 6 June 2018

We stayed here in March. We hadn't been to Maspalomas for 34 years ....and it aint changed much ... Always clean .. always friendly helpful staff but its age is showing
We had damp on our walls and every day we woke up there was more plaster fallen from the wall. The kitchen is very basic
Overall good value if you get it at the right price .... dont expect luxury ... 1-2 star at best

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Nice layout, very relaxing. I’ve booked this November for the third time, because I like the area too. You might want to dine out though, and a bar just up the road is a favourite of mine. Nearby shops are ok for self caterers as well.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2018

I booked Tisalaya Park originally from 26/04 to 03/05/2018 after searching for a low priced apartment for a week's stay in Maspalomas. Tisalaya Park was the cheapest option available and I booked through Hotels.com. Given the low price that I had paid and based on some of the reviews of the apartment complex I arrived with fairly low expectations. Check-in was very quick and I made my way to my apartment where I was pleasantly surprised. The apartments are a good size with a decent kitchen. The lounge is a good size as is the bedroom. I am 1.93m tall and usually find it difficult to fit into a single bed. However, the beds here are long and very comfortable. The apartment was also very clean and during my stay the apartment was cleaned five days out of seven which was more than I was expecting. There is a television in the apartment but I did not use this during my stay so am unsure of which channels are available. Outside the apartment and around the complex, there are two pools and a small children's pool with lots of sunbeds. The pool area was never too busy and there was plenty of space around the pool. The pool was clean and the area well maintained. There is an on-site restaurant/bar which I ate at a number of times and found it very reasonable and the food of a good quality. A plus for me was the quietness of the complex particularly in the evening. There is a coin operated washing machine and dryer on site which was great as during my stay I decided to extend for an additional three days at Tisalaya Park and was able to wash my clothes and get them dried within an hour whilst sitting by the pool.
I understand that the current owners of Tisalaya Park have had the complex for around two years. It seems that they have made positive changes to the area and the apartments to improve the standards and personally, I couldn't fault it as for me it provided exactly what i was looking for - a comfortable base in a quiet complex. The apartments are in a quiet area although there are a few smaller supermarkets within walking distance. I had a hire car for the duration of my stay and there is parking in bays at the front of the complex or along the road outside. Holiday World is close by and within walking distance. If you are looking for nightlife on your doorstep then perhaps these apartments are not for you. If you are looking for a clean and comfortable base in a quiet apartment complex at a very reasonable price then Tisalaya Park ticks every box. It exceeded my expectations in every sense. Just as an additional point, in the winter one of the swimming pools is heated. It is surprising that Tisalaya Park has an official rating of 1 key given the standard of apartment and amenities.
The reception staff at Tisalaya Park were very helpful. They seemed to go out of their way to ensure that their guests had an enjoyable stay. Thank you for a great ten days. I will definitely come back here.

Room tip: Apartments are on the ground floor or on the upper level.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Derek R
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Room tip: Check before you move in
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed 18 April 2018

we have been many times in gran canaria and some of them in Tisalaya park
Quiet nice hotel with pools inside
Claen and good in everythings
there is two kind of rooms - one upstairs and one downstairs of it

Date of stay: April 2018