Review Highlights
Nice and precise

I had one dive and afterwards a fun dive with my kids. The material is good the instructions clear... read more

Reviewed 22 July 2018
Marco O
via mobile
Great Beach Dive

I have been diving in Tossa De Mar since 2005 and have come back and dived most years since. The... read more

Reviewed 6 January 2018
luabelle
norfolk

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

We had a wondsrful time in Tossa thanks to Tossasub Diving Center. The team was so great, so patient with us and my 13years old nephew. He was so stressed and they took time with him till he turn into a fish in the water... We strongly recommend it and want already to dive again and much more. THANK YOU - MERCI - GRACIES - GRACIAS

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Ahmosis
Reviewed 22 April 2016

Awesome the first dive in was just unforgettable. Thanx to Mark for keeping lots of patients and providing us with a memorable experience and great pictures. We booked in advance and had an opportunity to do it twice.The water was bit cold but the suit was great and helpful. All in short worth giving a try, loved it!!!!

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank Rohan S
Reviewed 4 November 2015

We were staying in Sitges and Tossa der Mer was the easiest location for us to drive to (1.45h) to go diving.

We booked in advanced via email and everything was organised when we arrived. Did two really good dives - it was excellent.

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank Nick G
Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

Great first time diving experience.. Arlet and their team were really patient and explained in detail what should be done underwater and what is expected of us. The dive itself was wonderful for me.
Two thumbs up!!

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank jafferhusein
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

A good diving experience!!
As I was a beginner was thoroughly guided and trained, the staff and owner all are very friendly

Date of experience: August 2015