See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very very very bad.
Corridors and elevator smell horrible.
Shower in very old room was not working, and could not be fixed.
The bed was even more horrible. Springs were coming out the matress like it was over 25 years old. Also the room was very noisy. Could hear the neighbors watching tv and snore. The fuse box was making a unnaceptable noise.

Breakfast not healthy, very busy but ok.

Would never go back again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Tom V
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Stayed here end of June with daughter and 2 year old .
Chose this hotel as it was a reasonable price and near the beautiful beach of Monte Gordo .
The room was basic , beds were comfortable with a tiny balcony overlooking the street.
The hotel is in a good location only a few minutes walk to the beachfront . Plenty of shops nearby too.
The indoor pool apparently was cold . My daughter and grandson went in once and were freezing ..didn’t stay in long .
Not sure I would stay there again but 2 nights was ok for what we wanted . A base for the beach .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We arrived to the Hotel Navegadores coming down from north Portugal. Initially I booked two nights, but after several calls, when they picked up the phone, we took only one. Turned out to be a great decision. This hotel brought me back to the 80’s. I heard it’s just been renovated, really? It looks old, rooms were clean but not Cousy at all. It look to me like a school dorm.
Staff were as helpful as they could be, we got lost in translation couple of time, but still helpful. Appreciated.
The pool, it looked old, and we didn’t get in. Too many people for my taste. The beach option was out of the picture, extremely strong wind and not posible to even dunk yourself in it.
Hotel’s location is great, in the centre of town and surrounded by shops and restaurants. Good luck with parking though, mission impossible.
We finally decided to leave, and not even spend the night there, it just didn’t feel right for the money we payed, nearly 100 €. I believe they Hotel’s management team should look into this small details that make the difference for us travelers.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Um dos piores hoteis que já conheci. O hotel necessita de grande remodelação, mesmo os quartos novos são quartos com a "cara mal lavada". A insonorização dos quartos é péssima. Tive q mudar 2x de quarto. Se quiser roupa de WC todos os dias tem que pagar. Na TV, 20 canais espanhois e 6 portugueses, é vergonhoso no nosso país. Arranjar estacionamento é uma aventura. O pior de tudo é a comida e o refeitório. Acreditem, come-se melhor na cantina de um hospital que no refeitório do hotel. A comida chega a dar vómitos. O peq almoço, é pobre... muito pobre. Se quiser fruta, tem laranja, mas pode optar por laranja ou ainda laranja. FUJAM DESTE LUGAR.

One of the worst hotels I've ever met. The hotel needs major refurbishment, even the new rooms are rooms with the "poorly washed face". The soundproofing of the rooms is terrible. I had to change 2x room. If you want toilet linen every day you have to pay. In TV, 20 Spanish and 6 Portuguese channels, it is shameful in our country. Finding a parking is an adventure. Worst of all is the food and the restaurante. Believe me, you eat better in a hospital canteen than in the hotel restaurante. The food even causes vomiting. The small lunch is poor ... very poor. If you want fruit, you can choose orange, but you also can choose orange or orange. RUN AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL.

Room Tip: Não escolham este hotel. Don't choose this hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Fernando T
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The hotel is in the process of being renovated and the renovation that has taken place looks good but will take some time. The rooms we were allocated had been renovated and are very nice. Television and fridge included. Swimming pool needs renovating and is a bit grotty but quite large. OK when you are in it. Breakfast OK but get there before 9.30 or all you will find are empty hot trays. Handy for Monte Gordo center and restaurants and of course Monte Gordo is great for the older end.

Room Tip: book superior rooms
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo