See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I have just returned from the above resort,but it is the Hotel I want to review I stayed at the Navegadores hotel and can't praise it enough.The staff were so friendly and helpful my room was cleaned every day,towels change three times a week beds each of the two weeks I was here. the breakfast had a good cold and cooked selection dinner was average fair but edible. I would stay here again and would recommend it to friends.

Room tip: Rooms all face onto roads with passing traffic so not very quiet.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank nandornan695
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

By far one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in, in Portugal. Besides the fact the hotel is very old and unrenovated, the people working in it are awful. We were woken up by the cleaning staff at 08:30 for doing an insane amount of noise and when we told them that they were being loud, they answered back aggressively and made even more noise.

The breakfast is laughable at most, no variety, if you want to have a healthy tasty breakfast, forget it.

They never replaced the toilet paper.

The reception never answered the phones etc etc etc... I could write a book with the awfulness of this hotel.

Stay far far away from it if you want a normal holiday.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Had a premium room. Clean, good service, good size, good bathroom with shower as well as bathtub. Average break first but good opportunity to select own preferences. But ordered with a balcony that turned out to be approx. 1m2 with the air on machine blowing warm wind on the balcony - and apparently it was not the air con for your own room as it didn't stop even shutting down your own aircon. That was disappointing for us.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hans K
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Nice rooms, but I had to ask for TV and air condition remotes at reception desk. Rooms with street view are quite noisy (there are plenty of carriages (yes, with horses) travelling around the town, and early morning also garbage trucks made a lot of noice. Swimming pool is nice, breakfasts also was OK.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank KSagala
Reviewed 15 June 2017

We only stayed @Hotel Navegadores because when were looking for accommodation in this area, there was a discount for the same day. The price was affordable and on our budget - 37 EUR for twin room.

Stayed for only one night, our room was dated, it was clean, but needs some renovation. Same with the bathroom, it was big and clean, but not very cosy.
Breakfast is not edible, coffee not drinkable. Selection is very poor.

The hotel has a good location, everything is in walking distance.
The staff in the reception is nice and helpful.

Date of stay: June 2017