“The food was terrible”

Eataly
Ranked #48 of 383 Restaurants in Forli
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 July 2017

They didn't have an english menu so i had no idea what i was ordering. when i got my order of pasta it was hard and under cooked. granted i know that when i go to any other country they are going to cook food differently but god if felt like i was eating stones. i also ordered the meaty pasta and could i find any meat nope. its one of them super healthy places that you would want to run away from just by looking at the crap that they place in front of you. my friend had gotten a pizza and it looked like a tomato soup was just thrown on top of the pizza and they just serviced that sorry crap to him.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank mc f

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Eataly in Forli is very popular but I cannot see why. We ate there for a number of nights as part of a group and the food was very mediocre. It was expensive for what it was and a big disappointment compared to the independent restaurants. Some of the staff were pleasant but a lot of them (mostly women unfortunately) were not.
Tasty - no
Value for money - no
Pleasant evening - no

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank Jacqui M
Reviewed 18 May 2017

The restaurant is located on the second floor of a food and drink emporium that specialises in high quality produce from around Italy. The short menu offers a selection of truly excellent dishes with a focus on regional foods.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 26 April 2017

This was a surprisingly good meal. I was in Forli on business and we had lunch every day at Eataly because it was very close to the office. The food was fresh and the serving sizes were very generous. I don't think I managed to clean my plate even once. The penne with eggplant was good. The Salata Gustosa was excellent. I recommend eating there and picking up a few things on the way out to hold you over until your next visit.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

I eat very good Pizza but my husbands Pizza was exellent.My dauther eat very good Ravioli with cheese ,it's not cheap ,per Person 10euro ohne drink but I prefer this very nice place

Date of visit: October 2016