“Some of the very best Italian produce under one roof”
Review of Eataly

Eataly
Ranked #46 of 379 Restaurants in Forli
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 May 2017

The restaurant is located on the second floor of a food and drink emporium that specialises in high quality produce from around Italy. The short menu offers a selection of truly excellent dishes with a focus on regional foods.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

This was a surprisingly good meal. I was in Forli on business and we had lunch every day at Eataly because it was very close to the office. The food was fresh and the serving sizes were very generous. I don't think I managed to clean my plate even once. The penne with eggplant was good. The Salata Gustosa was excellent. I recommend eating there and picking up a few things on the way out to hold you over until your next visit.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

I eat very good Pizza but my husbands Pizza was exellent.My dauther eat very good Ravioli with cheese ,it's not cheap ,per Person 10euro ohne drink but I prefer this very nice place

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

I went there for lunch and ordered a margherita with pesto, bufala and grated pecorino. It was excellent! The taste was amazing and light! The staff was really polite ! Cant wait to come back there!!!

Reviewed 19 July 2016

The restaurant is located at the last floor of a nice building in the main square of Forlì. It looks more as a canteen than a real restaurant. The food follows this same concept even if the names and description of the courses are elaborate. Prices are mid range. There are better places if you are interested in good traditional food.