All reviews morning breakfast excellent restaurant one night gym business centre english facilities wifi
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

On every trip there is a standout winner; without doubt it was Globus Best Western on this trip. The room rate attracted me on hotels.com and they delivered far beyond expectations.

The building is magnificent with polished marble everywhere you look. The rooms are large and well appointed. It is only five stories high so easy to walk the stairs to the amazing €5.00 breakfast, the gym or the pool.

It is close to the most enjoyable shopping mall I visited in Italy and to several local eateries.

The staff are very pleasant and all spoke English; very rare in rural Tuscany.

It is a short drive to magnificent Cervia beach resort area with 10km of sand, sea and umbrellas. Worth driving there but you’d own a room in Globus for the price of one night in Cervia.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Nice spacious rooms, excellent restaurant, the breakfast buffet is spectacular, friendly staff. I stay in hotel Globus every week 2 or 3 nights. I never have been disappointed. Perfect place to stay in Forlì.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2017

I tried different hotels in Forli but this one is on the top, far from the centre but near my job, very nice room, clean and confortable. Very Good breakfast, the personal on the restaurant are very nice. When I arrived the guy on the reception didn't found my reservation and did't give me the executive room I reserved so I was expecting a very bad stay but hopefully it was the opposite. Only issue, the smell of the chlore in the hotel is bizarre but we can survive with that smell.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2017

This Best Western offers a fantastic breakfast for a fantastic price. The Spa is absolutely top Notch! The rooms are quite nice. It offers a great experience. Superb restaurants are close by too. Convenient to the autostrada!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Easy to find, accessible ample parking. Room was comfortable enough although warm - perhaps air conditioning wasn't on yet. Staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast well done and kitchen will prepare hot food while you wait. Close enough to Forli to get into town quickly. We found very honest pricing per night.
Morning breakfast hours - they were not ready at the start time so we had to wait. WiFi was intermittent. Bit of a walk to get to the centre of Forli. Television only transmits in Italian without the possibility of selecting English.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends