“Pizza is tasty!”
Review of Funiculi Funicula

Funiculi Funicula
Reserve with
Funiculi Funicula is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2018

The pizza one can eat in this restaurant has nothing to envy to any other more famous or popular pizzerias in Naples.
If in Summer or in Winter, there is always a good place and atmosphere to enjoy a good pizza in here.
A suggestion for the choice of vegetables... avoid those out of season.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Not expensive and you get to see the Mediterranean sea while eating! Incredible service, amazing fresh pizza and the tronchetti are delicious! Will come back ❤❤

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 27 October 2017

This was my second trip to this restaurant while visiting my family in Torre del Greco. This is the best Neapolitan pizza I had here in Italy ever. The prepared food is also excellent but I recommend the pizza very highly. The service is very efficient and considering everything is made to order fresh we spent little time waiting for our food. The wait staff and management are very accommodating since we brought our own cake for the Graduate . They set it up for us to take photos and gave us time to do so. I really love this place and as an American of Italian descent suggest you definitely visit if you are in the area going to Pompeii or Sorrento. I took my family here twice this visit and plan on returning when I come back to Italy to visit again. This is off the beaten path but worth the trip. The prices are very fair as opposed to the definite tourist trap restaurants in Pompeii and Sorrento. By the way check the licorice at the cashier desk it is the best ever.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Went after reading high reviews. Very disappointing. Edible, not more. And pricey. We were very dissapointed...

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Great pizza in naples.
Staff is very polite.
All pizza are delicious.
Location is a tipical neapolitan pizzeria.

Date of visit: June 2016