“Excellent service”

QP Transfers
Ranked #4 of 11 Transportation in Vilamoura
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Private Transportation Service in Algarve Airport Transfers, Golf Transfers and Point-to-Point Services Based in the South of Portugal, Vilamoura
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We came across this taxi service by accident, which was a pleasant surprise. Fabio was very friendly, attentive and professional. The service was more like a chauffeur service and always there when needed. We got to know Fabio and his also handsome brother Raphael, quite well.
I brought my family back to Villamoura in August and arranged for Fabio to collect us at the airport. I was able to trust them to chauffeur our older kids around to golf and trips. The kids loved them too.
Heading back in June again looking forward to having a regular and familiar service. I would highly recommend QP Transfers.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"company"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 14 December 2017

After your flight to Faro you want to get to your hotel. We found the service friendly and helpful, the mini-bus was nearly full and everyone seemed to be happy.
We got off at Quarteira,

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Fabio & Rafael
We're an absolute pleasure to deal with, nothing was too much trouble for them. We used their services to and from Faro as well as visits to Val de Lobo and other places. Our families will all highly recommend them to anyone! Thanks very much and hope to see you next year. Peter Dickinson & Parry family

Rafael N, Manager at QP Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you for the kind words!
It was 100% our pleasure.

See you next year!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I found this company based on other recommendations on TripAdvisor.

My friends had flown out earlier to our villa and were having problems with the local taxis - i.e. not answering their phones, not willing to go short distances, etc.

When I arrived, I decide to call QP transfers to arrange a taxi. The call was answered immediately by someone who spoke excellent English (my Portugese is limited to Oi and Obrigada!!)

The driver arrived on time in a 7 seater - ideal - and also came and collected us.

We used this company on another occasion - again very punctual and came and collected us.

Would highly recommend if visiting Vilamoura

Rafael N, Owner at QP Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you so much for the kind words!
We do out best to provide a good transportation experience while in Portugal.
Thank you!

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Fabio and Rafael were absolutely fantastic. We used them on numerous occasions for our two weeks in Vilamoura. I have never come across a taxi company that was so punctual and professional. Bang on time every time. Their English was impeccable and their driving was superb. We always felt very safe and I can't recommend them highly enough. We will not hesitate to use them again when we return to Vilamoura. We used the 7 seater mostly and no trip was too much trouble. Try them, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank John C

Its our pleasure John! Thank you for the kind review.
Hope to see you back in Vilamoura next year