Open today: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Service with a friendly family

I booked Q&P Algarve Travel via facebook. I had previously recommended them to friends who had used... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Wander809544
Cork, Ireland
Excellent service

My sister, niece and I booked Fabio for all our transportation needs while on our holiday. Airport... read more

Reviewed 9 June 2018
Karen D
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews fabio seater punctual taxis company
Reviewed 14 December 2017

After your flight to Faro you want to get to your hotel. We found the service friendly and helpful, the mini-bus was nearly full and everyone seemed to be happy.
We got off at Quarteira,

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Fabio & Rafael
We're an absolute pleasure to deal with, nothing was too much trouble for them. We used their services to and from Faro as well as visits to Val de Lobo and other places. Our families will all highly recommend them to anyone! Thanks very much and hope to see you next year. Peter Dickinson & Parry family

Rafael N, Manager at QP Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you for the kind words!
It was 100% our pleasure.

See you next year!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I found this company based on other recommendations on TripAdvisor.

My friends had flown out earlier to our villa and were having problems with the local taxis - i.e. not answering their phones, not willing to go short distances, etc.

When I arrived, I decide to call QP transfers to arrange a taxi. The call was answered immediately by someone who spoke excellent English (my Portugese is limited to Oi and Obrigada!!)

The driver arrived on time in a 7 seater - ideal - and also came and collected us.

We used this company on another occasion - again very punctual and came and collected us.

Would highly recommend if visiting Vilamoura

Rafael N, Owner at QP Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you so much for the kind words!
We do out best to provide a good transportation experience while in Portugal.
Thank you!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Fabio and Rafael were absolutely fantastic. We used them on numerous occasions for our two weeks in Vilamoura. I have never come across a taxi company that was so punctual and professional. Bang on time every time. Their English was impeccable and their driving was superb. We always felt very safe and I can't recommend them highly enough. We will not hesitate to use them again when we return to Vilamoura. We used the 7 seater mostly and no trip was too much trouble. Try them, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank John C

Its our pleasure John! Thank you for the kind review.
Hope to see you back in Vilamoura next year

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Fabio picked us up on time from the airport and even called my mobile to let me know exactly where he was waiting. Didn't just drop us off at the apartment but carried in the luggage.
During the week we used their service (Fabio and his brother Rafael) frequently and they were always on time and very helpful.
Would definitely recommend....

Rafael N, Gestor at QP Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Thank you for the review Kimberley! Hope to see you in a near future!