See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The location of this hotel was perfect. Close to Sesimbra, Setubal and the national park travelling east and close to the great beaches on the west coast. Only 30 - 40 mins from Lisbon airport. Hotel was clean, supplied lovely breakfast and the staff were very helpful and accommodating. Really enjoyed the area and the vacation as a whole.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel with cold water swimmimgpool, lot of parking space, friendly staff although not all of them have sufficient knowledge to give good tips (dinner, vegetarian options, bike rent...)
All the balconies have nice views, but the ones with ocean view offer a nice sunset. Very windy area: be prepared and always have pullover nearby!
Rooms: spacious and clean, comfortable beds... our room had a few persistent visitors, but these tiny ants didn't really bother me.
Tip for the hotel: keep the windows from the breakfast restaurant clean and people will enjoy even more their excellent breakfast!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Thsi hotel came a long way... and is still improving. Second time visiting and very impressed by the improvments. Settle in the country side, ok by a main road but not noisy, a car is require to go places, but why don't you just hire a bycicle and visit the lighthouse or go for lunch at the Meco village. Of course there's still room for improvement like the massage / spa area and the restaurant not being open... or at least during my stay. But I'm sure that on my next stay this place will deliver good surprises.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 28 October 2016

It's a pity that this hotel, situated in a beautiful quiet area and with an interesting and modern building is clearly not being well managed....
The room, the first I've seen without a desk in years, was not carefully cleaned, and in the bathroom I even found an empty roll of toilet paper... In the second day, the plastic wrap from the soap was still sitting there and a lot of spots looked like they had never seen any cleaning..
The heating wasn't working so I complained in the morning. In the second evening it was still not working. When I commented on that I just got one of those answers like "unfortunately, the heating is not working in the entire building"
The TV only had a few channels setup and it had some signal problem that made it very annoying to watch... and the WiFi was very slow.
Finally, the breakfast was not terrible but it had some plates with plastic film warping, a clear sign that it wasn't fresh and that the person in charge didn't even bother to remove it before displaying it...
I will definitely not come back...

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

On arrival the receptionist was indifferent boarding on rude. As tourists we requested recommendations of places to eat
and visit. This seemed to be too much trouble from this staff member. Yes we did have Triposo but in all places visited before we had local advice freely given.
Our view was of the road, room was small and bathroom most unappealing - mould, leaking shower and tiny space.
Don't let their location description win you over - views of the Atlantic Ocean are way in the distance, the hotel is situated on a windy place and far from town with inadequate public transport. We found it difficult even getting a taxi to come out to the hotel.
On a good note was the breakfast and there were some lovely local restaurants and beaches that we found.
My recommendation would be to stay in town where you would get so much more for the same money!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple