Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Booked a Panorama Suite (Room 410) at the Hotel Caravel. Perfect Room. There were three of us . Myself, my wife, and my wife´s sister. We have stayed at this hotel several times and it only gets better. Great food, lovely atmosphere, perfect staff, and clean. If you like swimming then take the pool at the back, you can more or less have the pool to yourself. We go again in April or May 2014. Best hotel for value you can find. Top place to stay. 10/10.
(Andrea Marosi, Peter Donachy, Frankfurt, Germany)

Room tip: Take a Panorama Suite, like room 410. Great views, a walk in wardrobe, lovely huge bathroom, 2 TVs, and not expensive. A real good deal. I can not wait until my next visit. Top Hotel.
Date of stay: September 2013
1  Thank Patrick H
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I visited Hotel Caravel a few years ago, and I have to say, it was the most amazing holiday I've ever been on. Beautiful view from our room. The hotel was perfect for a family vacation, and I have always remembered how amazing it was,my family and I even went back to the hotel a year later for another perfect holiday! Everything about the hotel was incredible, and I'd recommend it to anyone. I know that I'll visit the hotel for a 3rd time soon.

Room tip: We stayed in room 606 which was facing the swimming pool. Very peaceful room, perfect for children.
Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Lovely room, fantastic view from the balcony. 2 Great pools, one at the front (a family type pool) and another pool in the rear garden more suitable for "lane" swimmers. Best pools in Limone (probably best pools anywhere around Lake Garda). The staff are fantastic, very friendly and helpful. We stayed half-board, breakfast and evening dinner, really good food, a different menu every day. The cost of drinks in the hotel were the same as in the local bars. Super clean place, this was our second stay, we can not wait until our third stay. I have been going to Lake Garda since 1994, and this is the best hotel I have stayed in. Many Thanks to Hotel Caravel for another great holiday.
Peter Donachy and Andrea Marosi. Frankfurt, Germany.

Room tip: Pick a room in the third floor of the main building (we book room 354). It has great views and you can just nip out to the rear pool in a few steps. Perfect.
Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Patrick H
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Just returned from our second visit to Caravel. Stayed in a newly refurbished room, with an amazing view. Room was lovely, huge for the three of us!
Staff; cleaners, restaurant, bar, kids club, reception, all very helpful, full of cheer and couldn't do enough for you. A credit to the hotel, each and every one of them.
The food in the restaurant was fantastic, 5 courses, different menu for the two weeks we stayed, plenty of choice, all in all beautiful.
Children's Club; perfect, only a small group of children, playing fun games, by the pool and in the evening.
We would definately return to this hotel again!

Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed 5 July 2011

We were given a twin room in the Eden block at the back of the hotel. We are a married couple aged 50yrs who are used to staying in hotels . Good feedback first, the restaurant is run like clockwork, you'll never be sat there thinking wheres the menu?. The staff are vigilant and spot when something is wrong before you even think to catch someones eye. The quality of the food , overall, was excellent and they do not overface you with too large portions (dinner is 5 courses). The hotel pools and poolside areas are good, with plenty of space and shade if you so desire. We felt that the room we had was more 2/3 star in standard than 4 star. The twin beds reminded me a bit of a an army barrack room from the 50s, and the TV was a tiny portable which disappeared in the room (which was great for size). The Eden block may be a better bet for those of you with children, but for us , we found the lack of privacy on the balcony a problem. The adjacent rooms can see into your room from their balcony. This was a shame, as we did not use the balcony at all during our stay because of this. The rooms in the main hotel may be better, and the other guest seemed happy with their rooms. No wi fi or mini bar/fridge in the room, which became annoying as we wanted a cold drink during the night on a couple of occasions. The resort is really pretty with plenty of things to do. (steep climb to the hotel from the village centre)

Date of stay: June 2011