See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We check into the Trujillo Hotel in Jerez de La Fronterra on Saturday night July 29th.When we got there it was a very hot night. We didn't have any air conditioning in the room and so we opened the window to cool the room down. There were people partying somewhere downstairs and they were loud. Had a hard time sleeping because of the heat. I woke the next morning to find this roach in the bathtub where I wanted to take a shower after sweating all night in a baking hot room. Felt so disgusted that I left. I paid 45 Euros for that experience so it wasn't cheap and I expected more than a roach in the bathtub.

Room Tip: Don't expect air conditioning and there's no elevator as well the WiFi doesn't reach the rooms above the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2017

I went this hotel one month ago, with my girlfriends, we wish come back , this hotel is to near the principal monument of Jerez , museums,teather,cathedral, a lot of restaurant in the same street, the attencion of the staff very good, very clean,we want returns again

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gregory S
Reviewed 31 March 2016

Yes difficult to park as others have said but that is the only drawback and it is in the heart of the city. The guy behind the desk was very helpful, the room was small but comfortable and the bathroom clean with a generous walk in shower which had warm water first thing in the morning. Café next door did breakfast and although the staff didn't speak English we still got a very nice continental breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LynnAJay
Reviewed 13 September 2015

Such a nice place! I spent a weekend here and I'm very thankful with the hotel staff. They helped me a lot and they were very pleasant. This hotel is really nice, in the city center. It is very confortable, rooms are well equipped and the built is like a palace. It was very romantic! And the Price was amazing!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

I am from Costa Rica in America and I love trujillo's zone. food is fine and the hotel is in the center of Jerez. You can ser los of buildings which hace historic value. And is the best zone to go shopping! Very recomendable.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends