See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2015

My first time in Jerez, a great impression with the city and this hotel. The quality and the Price is the best. Very confortable, hotel staff was nice, everything was clean and the location couldn't be better. The hotel is in the city center, it is easy to get everywhere. The recepcionist help us a lot explaining us about the city. There is a garage and it is a very quiet place. The room was confortable. I recommend it for sure!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tim M
Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

Muhu hui good hotel morkil bun. Kai kai pouyi seiling mig. Very very confortable. Linuki oust service is ok. Breakfast ñamñam was tasty. Klein destiny my hoy pid was los of sausages. Five stars forma him! Spain is beautiful and girls are hottest than japanese ones!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I mistakenly booked this hotel in December and did not realise that I was unable to cancel without incurring the full charge. Although the booking was for the following May the hotel refused to allow me to cancel without penalty. Whilst it was my mistake I tried to change the booking within 12 hours and the hotel showed no flexibility. It was close to the old city and it had good parking. Apart from that I found it poky, small, almost no facilities but it had really helpful staff. Would I stay there again? Not if I could help it!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I don't think this hotel justified it's three stars, we stopped during the motogp weekend and paid a high price! A small room only one chair very tiny shower cubicle no extractor fan in bathroom, breakfast mediocre

Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank peterchrissy1
Reviewed 29 January 2009

We travelled by taxi from the Jerez Railway Station and I am glad as would have found by myself. The side lane entrance was a little off putting at first but that is what most streets look like in Jerez that I saw anyway.
Our first room smelled like dirty water, they changed the room straight away. We stayed in the low season and go good rates from one of the websites my partner booked. The rooms are average size with a good size bathroom. There is no view of anything in the front rooms as they are covered with metal grills.
The staff do speak english some better then others, but they do make an effort. The hotel is not far from the old town centre and it is fun to walk the district to check out the sights. The hotel provides a basic breakfast and it is fine but dont expect bubbles and salmon. There is a garage a bonus in these towns, ask for more pillows as we found ours a bit flat. We asked for a no smoking room and got one at first but when we were moved the pillows stunk in the new room. We should have asked for new ones straight away again not there fault.

I reccomend that you stay here if you get a good room rate and it is only for one-two nights as it is not a hotel that you want to lounge around in. It is clean and comfotable.

• Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank globaltravel_writer