All reviewslos jandalosirish bar across the roadlocation wise it issuperior roombuilding workmini suitesecure parkingcoffee makersitting roomtown centredark woodvery nice hotelan overnight stayone night staybeautiful buildingmain roadgood size
Reviewed 11 January 2018

I chose this hotel primarily due to its location. The location is good as it's only a 10-15 minute walk to the old city and shopping area with lots of bars, cafes and restaurants.
I'd asked for a room towards the yard to avoid traffic noise which was good.
For an extra amount you can park in the yard which is preferred as parking can be expensive otherwise. Breakfast was acceptable.

Our room (505)was located in a separate building in the yard and had interesting set up to say the least.
It was very high to the ceiling and only one narrow window which made it rather dark. I suppose this could be good in the hot season, but I would have preferred it a bit brighter.
The bed was big but VERY, VERY hard and I found it difficult to get a good night's sleep!
We had an upstairs with TV room / sitting room of which was more interesting than practical as there was also a TV by the bed. I don't know when the upstairs ever would be used and instead of two TV's, a fridge would have been a lot more needed! The walls were also very thin so we could hear our neighbors as if they were in our room.
Would I call it a four star hotel and would we go back...hmm...most likely not.

Room Tip: I chose towards the yard and not the road.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2017

We made a reservation a month before our stay and we requested a carpet-free room as we suffer from allergies. We received a confirmation email, therefore we went ahead with the booking. We got to the hotel today and to our disappointment, we were checked into a room with carpeted floors which stank of smoke. It is meant to be a non-smoking hotel but the room reeks of cigarettes. When we complained to reception, we were told that they didn't have any carpet-free rooms available for tonight, so we have to stay here until tomorrow. No compensation was offered. Not only that, but the receptionist wasn't very helpful or kind. Also, our room has a balcony to a busy road which will certainly contribute to a sleepless night.

Room Tip: Don't expect your requesters to be fulfilled, noisy rooms and filthy carpets
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here during a very busy weekend in the town. Had requested quiet room but we were put in a room to the front of the hotel across the road from a bar/nightclub - very noisy and very difficult to sleep. For this reason I would not return.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Colette R
belen g, Manager at Soho Boutique Jerez & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Colette:
Sorry for the inconveniences during your stay in Jerez.
We regret but this weekend has been a big bank holiday in Spain and people were celebrating the Crhistmas with the famous party called "Zambombas".
We regret as the hotel were full and we don´t have possibility to change your room.
Best regards,

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here for two nights while visiting Jerez and were mightily impressed. Our room was lovely and had plenty of space, with a few sofas thrown in for good measure, was very clean and the staff were friendly. The location was good, less than a 10 minutes walk from town, the room was cleaned while we were there and the price was good, I think we paid about 50 euros a night. Good little Irish bar across the road too. We didn’t have time for the spa unfortunately, even though that’s one of the reasons I chose the hotel!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
belen g, Manager at Soho Boutique Jerez & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Ashbolton:

Thank you for your review. We are glad you spent a good days in Jerez and the hotel were "absolutely lovely" we improve daily and try to do the best.
Hope to see you in Los Jandalos Jerez and have the possibility to enjoy the thermal circuit!
Best regards

Reviewed 21 November 2017

We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel which we chose for it's location, within easy walking distance of the centre & safe car park. We wanted a hotel close to the Spanish Riding School but also close to the town centre with secure parking & this filled the bill exactly.
Whilst not the most modern hotel, the rooms were large, clean & comfortable & the reception staff both friendly & very helpful. We were also able to park our car, full of luggage & other valauables, in their gated car park for free, not only for the night but also whist we visited the Riding School the enxt day.
Would thoroughly recommend this hotel for an overnight stay at least in Jerez.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business