All reviews lake orta quiet village cakes free wifi residence mimmo area host lakes experience balcony advice personnel structure grazie
Reviewed 14 September 2018

My 5th staying in Isotta in 5 years ..therefore I can just confirm all the good things that I have listed in the previous comments! As I do not want to repeat the same stuff everytime, interested readers can check my previous comments or ask me questions directly. In few words, I feel like at home there...
Grazie Isotta!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Warm welcome from our host which included complimentary drinks and cakes on a hot afternoon. The room was spacious, very quiet and spotlessly clean. The hotel is well situated in a small and very quiet village but there were at least 2 restaurants within a short walking distance. Great location for access to lake Orta and Maggiore and our host was extremely helpful with advice for where to visit and what to see.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2018

A lovely, clean, bright and spacious room.
A charming and most helpful host.
Away from the hustle and bustle and noisy traffic but close enough to the main attractions of the lake.
A most pleasurable stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank annagfagan
Mimmo M, Direttore at Albergo Residence Isotta, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Many thanks, Anna!
It has been a pleasure having you here.
We hope to see you again at Isotta!
Kind regards.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

As this is my 4th time in Isotta and I have to repeat myself for the quality and the beauty of the place, I will write it in english this time. Hopefully the international clients in the beautifull lakes area will take advantage of that.
Hotel very beautiful, in a relaxed atmosphere of green grass and blissed relax invites you to enjoy its facilities and to use it as the starting point for the excursions!
Breakfast is very yummy (ask for the yellow cream mini krafen...but do not say it too loud!).
Personnel is very kind and as I am a usual customer I really feel at home with them! Mimmo is a young dynamic and available director, just talk to him!
There is a free car parking inside by the way!
Rooms are really beautifull and rich of charme! Everything works fine!
My advice for future renewal expenses in the structure is to put some budget on the acustic isolation, it is not big deal but it can be improved!
I am regular customer but I am not making any present to Isotta in this review..it is the contrary by the way..it is very difficult to keep the best appreciation once you go there again and again! Bravi, continuate cosi'!! Grazie!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Antony_MC_06
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Albergo Residence Isotta is located in a village called Veruno, northern Italy. It's a very very very quiet village, very relaxed nice clean place. This was my first trip to Italy, and It would have be nice to see more people! I must say, the people I did meet were very polite, warm and hospitable. But if you need a place to retreat to, write songs, books, reflect with no interruptions and brilliant surroundings, modern clean room, great friendly host Mimmio, Gabriel & Marco, plus free wifi, then Albergo Residence Isotta is that place.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floor will have the best view. Let Mimmio (Manager) know what you require, he is very flex able and accommodating.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family