See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I was here last year and the Amati family were so kind and friendly and helpful to me and my friends. Here I am this year again and they are even more welcoming and kind. The place got even better improved. I'm coming again I promise❤ I love my new Italian family ❤❤❤

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Awesome place to spend time in a cozy and full furnished bed & breakfast. International young and very helpful staff, the position is perfect to reach quickly most of awesome places and beaches of central Apulia

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2017

First of all, I would like to start off by saying this is my 2nd time staying at the Bed & Breakfast Amati, and my experience has gotten better and better each time, I WILL BE SURE TO VISIT AGAIN! Every Morning started off with a delicious breakfast(which consisted of sweet and savory tastes) and COFFEE(among other drinks). I truly appreciated how close everything was to the Bed and Breakfast Amati, city center was only a short <5 minute walk, and there were many beautiful beach located nearby. The rooms were clean and cosy...and always cleaned and tidied every day(which was nice, especially coming back from a long day at the beach) . In my personal opinion, I was truly treated amazingly, but one think I also noticed was how the staff treated every guest so kindly and helped any guest with whatever they needed, whether it was making a reservation for other places/events(which helped, especially since a lot of other guests there, as well as myself didn't speak Italian) or something as simple as drawing a map to show where to go in the city center. I really appreciated the BBAmati experience and their hospitality was truly the best, they made me feel as if i was at home in every way possible. Thank you bbamati, see you soon!!! Grazie! :) <3

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2017

This B&B is cosy, clean, and very comfortable. It offers one of the most luxurious breakfasts on terrace you've ever had, bike rental, and internal car parking. The rooms come with a small fridge, A/C, and they have all been re-done just recently.
The family running the place is lovely, mostly young siblings who are also finishing university--they really work hard. Below the hotel, mum's supermarket will have anything you need. This place is ideal for short and long stay equally. Staff's courtesy is exceptional.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Loved this b&b great location ,
Spotless clean and the hospitality was second to none , the breakfast was lovely best we had on our trip
Nothing was to much trouble ,we stayed in the apartment with two beds but would be great in the other apartment for families as they have kitchens and the family supermarket fully stoked is at your door .

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple