See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Had a week here in June 2017 with friends. Faultless. It's just spectacular all round. Rosa and her staff just cannot do enough to help. Even bringing her mum's canapés down to us poolside. Great Limoncellos with Rosa after evenings out. Great meal in and then a tour round the underground olive press. Beautiful running in the olive trees some of which are 2000 years old. We'd go again like a shot.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Rosangela N, Proprietario at Masseria Brigantino, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Ciao Dottore!!! Thanks for your great review. I hope to see you and your fun friends again... ;-) . Ciao a tutti!!! Rosangela

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This location is absolutely stunning, an hidden gem within olive trees. The stlyish rooms are unique with an authentic touch in every single details. The breakfast is a true experience in the Italian kitchen, the pool is engraved in rocks.
Staff super friendly and welcoming. The owner Rosangela represents the classic Italian ospitality. A must see.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2017

We stayed here with two other couples in June 2017. It is a magical place, surrounded by beautiful countryside and tranquillity. The nine rooms are spacious and comfortable. Rosa and her family were wonderful and looked after our every need. They sometimes bring in a chef to cook a meal in the evening and I can thoroughly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Rosangela N, Proprietario at Masseria Brigantino, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Ciao Andrew, I am very happy to have spent a wonderful week with you. I hope to see you again. Thank you for your beautiful words and kiss all your friends.... Ciao. Rosangela

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

I couldn't find a more perfect place for my birthday! From the delicious breakfast, the comfortable bed, the magical swimming pool and ending with the adorable cat, this oasis is a coming back to. The guest made our stay a feel like home one. We will come back soon

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Rosangela N, Proprietario at Masseria Brigantino, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

I'm happy to have made your birthday beautiful . A kiss for your friends . Rosangela

Reviewed 24 October 2016

My husband and I stayed here in mid October, when most of Puglia is closing/ slowing down just after their summer rush. Rosangela and her staff were very caring and thoughtful, offering to make restaurant reservations, providing a delicious breakfast and answering any questions we had. They even gave us a bottle of wine for my husband's birthday! The grounds are gorgeous-- the styling and design perfection. The pool was beautiful too. I really cannot say enough wonderful things. It was paradise.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple