Belmill Hotel(Bellshill)
US$106
US$103
Orbitz.com
Premier Inn Glasgow (Bellshill) Hotel(Bellshill)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$145
US$62
The Bentley Hotel(Motherwell)
US$79
All reviewson arrivaldouble treeexcellent hotelbusiness tripfamily stayhilton strathclydebusiness parkbreakfast staffspacious roomleisure centreswimming poolwarm cookieshealth clubchecking ingreat facilitieshaggisgood size
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Came here with a group of friends for a party night. All staff throughout the stay were great. We were all mainly on the first floor, this was a wise move for the hotel as I could appreciate that other guests do not want to be disturbed if they are trying to relax and a lot of others making noise at a party night?
Room was comfortable, beds large. Great wee cookie on check in. Breakfast the next day was also good.
Party night was good, could have been a little more organised. However it was extremely busy.
Gym area was good, as were the spa facilities. Would definitely return again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2018

I have been staying at this hotel on an intermittent basis for a number of year. There was an improvement when it was re branded, on my most recent stay, I did see some improvements in key areas that have always been lacking, mainly around the restaurant. The overall level of service attentiveness has certainly improved as had the quality of the food offered both at dinner and breakfast.

On a less positive note, as a HH Gold, I was presented with a welcome envelope, but no water had been up in my room even though I had checked in online the previous day.

I still wish that the hotel had a/c as some of the rooms are stifling as we move into the summer months.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Louise M, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Strathclyde, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Good Afternoon UkSil,

Thank your for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback. We are pleased to hear that you are seeing an improvement in our hotel.

On a personal note, please accept my sincere apologies that you were not given your complimentary water on arrival nor in your room. I can assure you this will not happen again. Thank you for bringing this to my attention as it will allow me to raise this with my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards
Louise

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Couple of nights on business, and impressed. Plenty of free car parking, rooms are comfortable and spacious . and really good WIFI. The bar and restaurant are excellent really wide range of food and drinks available, and quality of food was first class as was the breakfast choice. The staff from reception when booking in, staff in the bar and restaurant were professional and cheerful. Will certainly use again when back on business

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed over recently for a family wedding. This was our first time staying here in an accessible room since my husband required to use a wheelchair. Overall, room facilities were good but some details require more attention and review. It was very difficult to negotiate the bedroom door pushing the wheelchair as it was heavy and self closing with no option to hold in an open position. Clearly this is a fire door and there will be regulations regarding opening and closing but I doubt we would have been able to leave the room quickly in an emergency situation. Similarly the small kerb at the entrance to the hotel was difficult to negotiate and there was no alternative access. Some room fittings were loose and required servicing. No bottled water available in the room. Staff at reception offered no assistance with luggage. Mostly minor flaws but nevertheless disappointing.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Free parking and close to the motorways. Room was large enough warm and clean. Stairs cases don’t appear to have any heating. Bar did close early with nothing near by . Breakfast was well cooked with a good choice.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business