Open today: 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good swimming

Good swimming pool for all ages reasonably well priced and good cafe my daughter has come on really... read more

Reviewed 17 August 2018
Andy P
Corby
via mobile
Big international pool

Nice sized modern pool. There are three pools. The smallest is a toddlers pool with small slide... read more

Reviewed 31 May 2018
UglyKlown
Great Oakley

All reviews changing facilities pirate ship reception staff health suite family swim jacuzzi and steam room great facility nice cafe car park swimmers gym diving lockers lesson midlands wristband lengths
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

This is a lovely pool and I do like how tge changing room is all cubicles with single size ones and family size ones the lockers can take time to work out but are good and saves you looking for a £1. There are a few different pools. The 20m one is meant to be heated and where babies tend to go which the one time we went it was like getting into a bath unfortunately during half term this pool isn't always open so young children have to go to the very shallow pool or the pool next to that both which seem to be cold a lot and after our last visit resulted in us catching a cold it was warmer in the changing room. It is a good pool though I will go again but in future will check timetable to make sure the pool we want is open when we want it.

Reviewed 16 April 2016

Went to this pool as staying in the Corby area. It is a really lovely pool. There is a very nice play pool with a slide etc. There is also a couple of general pools.
There is a gym attached and I believe you can pay a monthly fee and have access to both.
There is also a very reasonably priced cafe where you can sit and watch the swimmers.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

I love over 20 miles from Corby but my family and I regularly visit the pool because it's so amazing!
Fabulous changing rooms, a lovely warm pool and and area for the kids.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Sauna after renovation looks really good,after swiming wonderful relax. I recommend for everyone....

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 10 February 2016

Great swimming pool, friendly staff and people that use the pool. Changing cubicals clean and lockers easy to use.

Date of experience: January 2016