All reviews dunblane cathedral cathedral bells teacakes groupon deal lovely little place small hotel haggis bon bons wet room main course on arrival tea and coffee facilities lovely hotel full scottish lovely setting local pub double bed breakfast and dinner
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked into the Hotel on a Free night offer. Thought we would be in the Hotel but on booking in told our accommodation would be in room across from the Hotel.We are both pensioners and our room was at the top of the building up very steep narrow stairs. The room was reasonably ok for one night stay, comfortable although the bath room had recently been done up lacked places to put personal items for washing and getting ready and we had to use the floor. We had a meal which was in the main building so had to brave the wind and rain to get there.
The meal was absolutely great with first class service by a girl named Lisa who also doubled as the receptionist when we arrived. All in all the hotel was hard to fault other that the small things about the toilet. It has a great location across from the cathedral and lots to see but unfortunately the weather was terrible the night.

Stayed: October 2018
1  Thank jimsmith347
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night at Old Churches House 2 weeks ago. We loved looking out our window and seeing Dunblane’s Cathedral right across the street. We enjoyed walking thru the cemetery and by the river after check in. We were able to park our car in the Church’s parking lot which was very convenient. We ate in the hotel’s restaurant and the meal plus dessert was delicious. The dining room was completely filled with many locals. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean , WiFi was strong and the service was very friendly. We were very pleased with our stay!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

After driving 7 hours from South Wales to collect a caravan we were very pleased to check into this hotel which we’d only booked a few days before. We received a very warm welcome and check in was easy. The room was spacious, beautifully decorated, very clean with the biggest most comfortable double bed, powerful shower and stunning view of the Cathedral. Breakfast was plentiful and hot too! We had a fabulous night’s sleep and should we return to Scotland again, would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ivy N
Reviewed 23 September 2018

I moved to Scotland from the US and had to stay in hotels for the first few weeks until I found housing. Everyone here was genuinely helpful and kind. They went out of their way to be helpful and meet my needs. They also have the best bacon rashers and maple syrup pancakes in the area! The room was clean and even had Tunnocks and sparkling water. Rates were reasonable. Thank you all! .

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank cabradl1
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I arrived early and asked into my room to get dressed for wedding.
I was told no as room not cleaned but on asking again as I needed to get dressed I was allowed into my room.I was delighted..Very friendly staff.
Room beautiful over looking Cathedral.
Lovely breakfast.
I would definately go back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo