Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
I highly recommend this dive centre

We recently dived with Dive Malta and it was excellent. Friendly, informative, well organised and... read more

Reviewed 25 September 2020
PJRG79
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Great specialist dive centre with fantastic crew

We had a fantastic two days diving with Dive Malta with our two teenage boys. Headed by Stuart who... read more

Reviewed 9 August 2020

from US$24.65
from US$43.14
from US$18.49
More Info
All reviews these guys blue grotto diving experience open water nice guys great instructor safe hands sea life whole process santa maria whole team during our stay stuart safety wreck equipment confidence
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2019

Went to Malta for a week and stayed in Sliema. I had got in touch with Stuart before arriving to organise some dives. He was quick to reply and gave me lots of information. Once there - it was easy to keep in touch to organise other days.

I did 2 days of diving - 4 dives. The Gozo day is worth it - nice day out. 2 great dives. I also did the El Faroud wreck.

The team were fun and professional. Small groups and smooth organisation. Equipment was great and the days were relaxed. If I go back to Malta I would definitely dive with them again.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 17 May 2019 via mobile

We did our open water divers course with my boyfriend during our vacation here. Charlie was answering my questions so fast via email when I was in Germany and we felt very taken care of! As we got there, they always picked us up at our place where we were staying in the morning at 7am then we had a course till about 4 pm which lasted 3 days. Our instructor was Sebastian and he could even speak german. He was so patient with us when we had some problems and also explaining things so well. At the end of third day , we felt that we learned so much! We had Sebastian as a instructor and another DM to assist for me and my bf so we had one person per each student and felt so safe under water . I would recommend this dive center for anyone who is starting for first time !

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 4 April 2019 via mobile

This was my second visit to St Julian’s and Dive Malta in a year. Stuart was again extremely accommodating - he arranged for me to do the specific dives I wanted at Cirkewwa, arranged transport, and I ended up diving with both him and another instructor. 2 on 1 instructing is definitely value for money. On top of that, a very friendly and highly highly skilled team. I’ve now done 10 dives with Dive Malta, and each of them have been fantastic, at the best sites on the island. Highly recommend this dive shop.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

We signed up for the Wreck and Deep specialities with Stuart and his crew. The owner, Stuart, was ver knowledgable and planned great dives despite the rough weather and rain. We dived with Jesus and were super happy with his teaching and guiding, a very good and friendly mate! We can only recommend to dive with DIVE MALTA and will for sure come back soon.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Stuart and his team are just phenomenal. Everyone is polite, well mannered and full of knowledge.

Stuart has a fountain of information not just about diving but about the island too. Nothing was too much hassle for the gang, instantly making you feel welcomed.

The prices are extremely reasonable too depending on what you want to do. The trip to comino/blue lagoon is well worth doing even if it is only to snorkel around. There is a good selection of dive sites that these guys can take you to.

Emma and I will definitely be coming back soon once I’m AOW qualified!!

Date of experience: September 2018