Free cancellation until 27/07
Argento Hotel(Saint Julian's)
US$239
US$194
  • Pool
Le Meridien St. Julians(Saint Julian's)
US$290
US$262
US$226
US$220
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

US$469
Priceline
Hotel Juliani(Saint Julian's)
US$263
TripAdvisor
All reviewsinfinity poolwhiskey loungemahipizza pastasamsung tablethot tub roomelectric curtainsamazing hotel with amazing staffroom requestcomfortable bed and pillowscomplimentary winedouble doorshotel experienceslarge showerparty streetdeserves a special mentionrooms are beautiful
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hugo's Boutique Hotel is right in the heart of where it's at in St Julians. The rooms are a good size and well appointed Ideal for that Honeymoon, second or subsequent honeymoon, or pre-honeymoon. Good buffet breakfast choice, and I like a full English, at a really good range of times. Especially if you like a lie-in. The staff are friendly and helpful. All of the Hugo's establishments close to the hotel offer good propositions in terms of quality and value. There are plenty of other places too and all very close by. Don't go to St Julians and miss the Le Plage restaurant. at the end of the beech. The hotel is within 500 yards of bus stops that will get you to anywhere on the island. The bus fare is 2 euros and the ticket is re-useable for 2 hours. The hotel infinity pool is on the roof along with a covered solarium bar with occasional entertainment and a champaign bar. About a third is about 20 inches deep and two thirds about 6 feet deep. The hotel bar is a Whiskey Bar but a flight of steps down outside takes you past another bar to Hugo's Pub which is like a Weatherspoons without real ale.

Room Tip: All good. Facing bay might be quieter but double glazing is pretty soundproof and the air-con is good. Higher the better.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Caroline B, General Manager at Hugo's Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mike,

Thank you so much for reviewing us and sharing your feedback. ​ We are very pleased ​to hear ​that you had a pleasant experience.​
I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was our first holiday together as a couple, so I was really looking forward to it, I have been to Malta twice before, but my boyfriend hadnt....so a straightforward flight, transfer, phew!
Got to the hotel, and was very impressed with what we saw, the bar/reception area was an indication of what was to follow, taken up to our room, think we were room 2606, or 2616, and wow, this huge bed, huge room, and a large bathroom, all mod cons included as described in other reviews. And the mirrors above the bed was a first for me, def adults only!
They surprised us with a bottle of prosecco on ice, which went down very well and quickly! I loved the room, the space, the bathroom was lovely, the shower was amazing, I still miss it, the bed was so comfy and so spacious. We slept well every night, the noise didnt bother us at all. There arent many English TV channels, but we werent there to watch TV. The breakfasts were very good, lots of choice to cater for everyone I think.The rooftop pool was also lovely, not much space, and no parasols, it was very hot some days, so no protection, unless you went inside the bar area. So that was a problem for me. Also the other minus is that there are no full length mirrors in the room, which was needed.
The service and the staff were all amazing, so helpful, polite, friendly, I couldnt fault that at all, so a big thanks to them.
I think I saw Hugo once, he sure is taking over, he has bars/restaurants all around the area of the hotel, there is lots of building/construction in the hotel and outside, so a lot of cranes overhead, which was also a minus but when all finished, Im guessing it will be even better than it is already. I loved my holiday and loved the hotel, if I hadnt been to Malta 3 times already I would go back to this hotel, Im hoping that he branches out to other countries?!
Lots to do, buzzing area, lots of choices, gorgeous weather, and happy memories, very happy we chose to come here. x

Room Tip: We were on the 6th floor, the noise below did not affect us at all. Our view was pretty dire though, barely a view of the sea.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Caroline B, General Manager at Hugo's Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We feel that it is worth working hard every day to keep the level of hospitality which results in such fantastic feedback.
It was a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed the premium location of our property as well as our team members.

Caroline

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

This adults only hotel is situated within plenty of bars, clubs and restaurants. If you love the party scene, it is absolutely perfect for you.

The roof top pool is very luxurious and the staff are very attentive without being bothersome. Steve Frendo and Jamila Perez take care of your needs there and after a week, we felt like they were friends. They also work very hard and clearly enjoy their jobs.

The rooms are beautifully furnished and have tablet controlled lights, tv and curtains. This little place is a little gem!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Caroline B, General Manager at Hugo's Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback!
It was a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed the premium location of our property, especially our Roof-Top Pool! We shall pass on your kind comments to Steve & Jamila.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

This is one of my absolute favourite hotels. Modern to the T food fantastic, service fantastic, pool fantastic, view amazing, music amazing. This is a classy hotel for a upper class holiday but not a snobby croud. Just perfect. You will have an amazing break. Wish I had booked longer. This is a perfect long weekend hotel. Looking forward to returning.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Caroline B, General Manager at Hugo's Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Reece,

It was a great pleasure to have you stay with us at Hugo's Boutique Hotel and on behalf of the entire team we thank you for choosing us.

We appreciate taking time to review us and your kind feedback is most welcome.

We trust you have arrived home safely and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Caroline

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Me and my fiance have just returned from a 5 night stay in Hugos hotel.

Overall we loved the hotel itself, very modern, clean and staff were super friendly and helpful but.. If want a good nights sleep.. here is not for you! Music vibrating from the hotel and nearby clubs until 4/5am. We didn't realise the hotel was in the middle of what seemed like Malta's 'Ibiza'

In hindsight we should have looked up the area first so no fault of the hotels.

We met up with some of the other guests during our stay and they said exactly the same thing.

Rooftop pool was the main reason we booked this hotel. It was beautiful and staff were fantastic bringing us drinks and food.. couldn't fault that! :)

Brilliant stay at this lush hotel if you want 1-3 nights away, any longer and you might need earplugs to get a good night sleep :)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Caroline B, General Manager at Hugo's Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

​Dear Guests,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that our modern facilities and our friendly service met your needs and expectations.

As with regards our location, we are sorry to learn that this was not what you expected. All our rooms are fitted with double glazing windows/apertures, for noise insulation, however we are now looking into alternative solutions for such nuisance.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience,

We hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you back with us,

Best regards,​