“Now La Vina ”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Visited this smashing place on Saturday the old cafe organic now under new management and called La Vina and given a much need facelift.what a refreshing change. Had brunch opting for the Miners breakfast which was delicious. One of our party went for a fish finger sandwich which came with chips and salad and was i am told equally delicious.staff very friendly and service was quick and courteous . I will definately be back for more especially once they get their later licence and are open on am evening ( which staff tell me should be in about 6 weeks ) at which point they will expand their menu to tapas.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Incredibly poor service, wrong order came out and then they just put it into a bun and hoped I wouldn't notice that it was cold and only half full. I challenged this and she said that they had just moved it in and expected me too say thanks. I was told at the outset that it would take 20 minutes longer as they had to cook sausages, poor.

1  Thank Leigh O
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I have visited here a couple of times once we sat inside and another time we sat outside. Staff all very friendly, the wait for food is sometimes a little long.
We had the avocado and chill snack and the cheese melt followed by a coffee on one occasion and a Tom Collins on another. Nice place for a visit with friends and a snack

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We went for breakfast and everything was cooked to perfection! Great service, friendly staff and great food! We will be back!!

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

This is a very atmospheric cafe, selling organic produce as well as food. We were there for breakfast and I had perfectly poached eggs with a kippper and gluten free toast - absolutely delicious! Service was prompt and very friendly. Another plus for us was the fact that it is dog and child friendly. A lovely place to meet for a meal or coffee and cakes.