2,302 results
All reviewscovered walkwayhelsinki airportan early flightunder coverthe executive loungebetween flightsterminal buildinglate arrivalshort walk from the terminalan overnight stayseparate showerfive minute walkcomfortable bedprivate saunanight's sleepstayed here for one nightbreakfast buffet
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Stayed two nights over a long weekend while waiting for connecting flights with my 12 year old daughter and 9 year old son. 5 minute walk from the terminal. Checkin was quick, pleasant and easy. Arrived late friday and was able to have a late dinner at the bar area which is newly renovated and very nice. The waitress was very friendly and quick with our food. The rooms are standard size, not too small. The airconditioning actually worked and was able to be controlled by us which from my expereince is rare in Europe. Good sized bathroom and good shower. Bed was comfortable, good block out blinds and quiet (no plane noise) location so we slept well. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Mia K, Guest Service Manager at Hilton Helsinki Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear sall0we,

Thank you for a lovely TripAdvisor review. I am very happy to hear that you chose to stay with us with your children and everything went well during your stay.

I warmly welcome you back to Hilton Helsinki Airport!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Friendly and helping staff, comfortable room, convenient walking access from the airport. Restaurant Gui did not offer a lot of choices, but the fish we ordered was good, as well as Chardonnay wine. If needed I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear AJ095,

Thank you for your wonderful TripAdvisor review. I am happy to hear that you had a great stay with us. I will also let our restaurant management know about your experience.

I hope we will see you again soon and I warmly welcome you back.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

The rooms are very comfortable and the staff are warm and friendly. If you are able to get Executive Lounge access this improves the experience a lot. The restaurant's evening food is not particularly good and there is not a huge choice, which is a shame as the breakfast is excellent. There are also options such as salad boxes and snacks to buy from near the Reception area, which is often a better option than eating in the restaurant. The hotel's location within walking distance of the airport is extremely convenient.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear IWantIceCream,

Thank you for a lovely TripAdvisor review. I am very happy to hear that you had a great stay with us and you also enjoyed the executive lounge.

I hope we will see you again very soon and I warmly welcome you back.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

I walked from the airport to the hotel and it took about 5 mins. It was well signposted and I had no issues finding it. Check in was nice and quick - I had been upgraded as a Diamond member to an Executive Lounge room. The hotel lobby is welcoming and modern, with a great decor including fireplaces - I could imagine it would be super cosy when it is freezing outside!

The room was very cosy and the bed comfy. I had a bit of a view of the airport - as the hotel in on airport grounds you get good views from most windows of airport stuff but I never heard anything which was great! The bathroom floor was heated which was a nice surprise in the morning. The shower was separate and not over the bath and the hotel has the usual Peter Thomas Roth amenities that you find in all Hiltons. There were plugs by the bed and the hairdryer was in the bathroom, although not very powerful it did the job!

The Executive lounge was very nice and not very busy. The food offerings were limited but you could have meatballs or a puff pastry thing plus cheese and salad. The wines were of good quality and the lady in the lounge worked hard keeping the place tidy and items filled up. The lounge does breakfast from 7-11 am but there are other options for Diamonds. Afternoon Coffee & Tea was 11am to 6pm. Evening Appetisers were 6pm to 8pm and drinks went on until 10pm.

Check out was quick and a 5min walk back to the airport finished the visit. I would highly recommend this hotel, and in fact I am booked again in a few months. As airport hotels go - I would say this is one of the best that I have visited!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear aks120LasVegas,

Thank you for your wonderful TripAdvisor review. It is such a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our hotel was a great and convenient choice for you between your travels.

We are honored to have you as our guest and I am happy to hear that you are staying with us again soon.

I warmly welcome you back.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I LOVED my stay the the Hilton Helsinki Airport. What a lovely hotel, and a terrific location. My room was perfect, and the meals I ate in the restaurant were outstanding. Great staff, too, friendly and fun and very helpful. All around an outstanding experience!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mia K, Guest Service Manager at Hilton Helsinki Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear lynda179,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. I am extremely happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for staying with us and I warmly welcome you back.