All reviews sushi bar train station rooms are basic breakfast area nice hotel beautiful building nice breakfast shopping street denmark signage caters billund
Reviewed 31 August 2018

We stayed 2 nights in this hotel and this was a very good start for us in Denmark. The hotel rooms were super clean, breakfast was good and lots of varieties, and the staff was super friendly. Heads up to this hotel and their staff, it has been a long time that we enjoyed this much in a hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Torvehallerne, Receptionist at Best Western ToRVEhallerne, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Dear Amit S,

Thank you for review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of my colleagues, I would like to thank you for the compliments towards the staff, it is a great honour to pass these compliments on to my colleagues.

We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

I use this hotel for my business trips to Vejle. I like it here, nice and friendly staff and nice breakfast. The room are OK, but the floor squeaks. It might be a bit noisy from outside. No AC, but a fan is placed in the rooms. I had no problems sleeping during the hot summer nights. I have already book a new stay. If you have a car, you might find better hotels outside the city, but this one is perfect for me.

Room tip: Ask for a room not facing the church.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Torvehallerne, Reception at Best Western ToRVEhallerne, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear 992Norway.

Dear 992Norway.

Thank you for review, and for taking the time to share your experience with other travellers.
Thank you for your kind words towards our staff, I will make sure to pass this along – with compliments to the chef for the breakfast.
I am glad you enjoy our hotel, and we all look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Perfectly located for Vejle station in a beautiful building. A fabulous dining space that feels like you're eating in a miniature Kew Gardens with more restaurants in the main building. A small but functional room, but no air conditioning on this warm August night...!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Torvehallerne, Reception at Best Western ToRVEhallerne, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear CGCOne,

Thank you for your kind review and your recent visit in Best Western ToRVEhallerne.

We appreciate your feedback, and will use as we continue to do internal reviews on our hotel and how to continue to satisfy our guests.

Once again, I want to thank you for taking the time to review us and sharing your experience, and I hope we will be to welcome you back in the future.

Best Western ToRVEhallerne

Reviewed 3 August 2018

We had ha two night stay in July. 2 adults and 2 children in a Family room. The room vas quite big and "New". Our problem was that it was VERY hot, and noicy. It was located with windows towards the road and we had some really problems with sleeping. The breakfast was good.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Torvehallerne, Reception at Best Western ToRVEhallerne, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear Lommedalen,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our guest´s opinion is without a doubt our most important tool to improve our hotel and I am therefor grateful that you took the time to share your experiences. We can learn much from this. I have passed on your review to the different department managers for them read and learn from. Again, thank your for your review. I hope that we may welcome you back at ToRVEhallerne some other time.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

The room is tidy and neat enough. Big enough for 2 although small for the price.
We slept with the window open and had no problems with noise. No airco, but I guess that’s no exception in Denmark... but we did have a fan. :)
Beds were ok.
Staff were friendly and enthusiastic.
The sushibar was great.

One point of concern:
The bathroom wallmounted light is nearly IN the shower :/

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Torvehallerne, Front desk at Best Western ToRVEhallerne, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Jarnoc410

Thank your for staying at Torvehallerne. We are pleased that you enjoyed the hotel and the sushibar and was treated well by our staff. Thank you for your feedback regarding the light in the bathroom. We hope that you will visit us Again soon.

Best regards