See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights and I can't fault the place for what we needed. It was clean and reasonably priced. It wasn't anything fancy but we weren't looking for anything like that. My only fault was apart from the main lady who was very friendly and welcoming the other ladies behind the counter seemed like we were putting them out when we asked for anything. If I was in the area again I would consider staying again.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

We've stayed here twice now on the way to south west France. The price is very reasonable and it's a clean. The staff are very helpful and although we did not eat in the restaurant I enjoyed a beer after a long drive.
We opted for a family room that had a double bed and a couple of bunk beds which were fine for our teenage sons. If I had a criticism it is that the large window opened on to a flat roof and there was no way to secure the window.
We didn't stop for breakfast as we wanted to get off early. The WiFi worked so that was good. No tea/coffee facilities in the room wasn't so good. A bit better lighting in the corridors/stairs would be a good thing. But at the price it is a good clean hotel.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

My second stay here!
Yes it's basic but the beds are comfortable, the showers good, the restaurant exceptional. Just had steak & chips that rate amongst the best.
Very friendly staff, some with good English, and safe car parking for my stupid car.
Recommended without question!

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2015 via mobile

Arrived on a Sunday afternoon to a closed gate. Called the hotelier who was most miserable to have heard from me.

Terrible attitude of the staff. Did not show any hospitality at all. Went to bed cold, hungry and irritated.

Steer Clear of this place.

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2013

stayed here early may for a trip to monets garden.could be the smallest room we have ever seen.the hotel is just basic in every way could hardly move in shower. room no better wardrobe no better no room at all and we are small people. there were 32 of us on a short coach trip so the company put us here.in the middle of no where. cheap! on the plus side staff were ok if you can speak a bit. nice dinner one night. nice wine.breakfast ok. on the sunday night though the hotel locked up no staff at all and we were confined to our rooms at 8.30pm i ask you. but we did enjoy our short trip to normandy it was a first coach trip for us and we did have a laugh. we were the youngest there i think. good insight to something different.till next time.

Date of stay: May 2013